Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ability to pick up the flag.

Can I make a minor suggestion re flags - just my opinion - they’d look more authentic and would help add to the immersive feel of the game if they were slightly worn/faded/tattered (like the look you’ve given uniforms) instead of shiny and brand-new looking.
    Last edited by Quaker; 10-27-2018 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
    Can I make a minor suggestion re flags - just my opinion - they’d look more authentic and would help add to the immersive feel of the game if they were slightly worn/faded/tattered (like the look you’ve given uniforms) instead of shiny and brand-new looking.
    We would like to add different damaged flag stages in the future.
    If the flag bearer gets killed and someone picks up the flag, the flag would then be more damaged. If the flag goes down a second time, it would get even more damaged and so on

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    We would like to add different damaged flag stages in the future.
    If the flag bearer gets killed and someone picks up the flag, the flag would then be more damaged. If the flag goes down a second time, it would get even more damaged and so on
    +1 for this idea!

The unfurl and furl is also a great idea!

I just have this premonition in my head of trolls taking the flag and running off with it and dropping it stupid places. I feel like the flag should not be droppable on it's own, that would serve no purpose other than for transferring.

There should be the mechanics for it to lay on the ground when a player is killed or disabled carrying it but not dropped otherwise.

At the same time it would help immensely if you could "give" the flag to another (friendly) player at point blank. Perhaps as a way to trade weapons and kits as well or to "give" a percentage of your ammo. A small icon could show up and a player can accept or reject while the other player remains adjacent to him.

The role is very important and I think the ability to recover and also trade the flag would help a lot. When flags are lost the flag bearer class can re-open for someone to take. The original flag bearer get's bumped into the class selection screen after being killed with the colors the first time.
    Gameplay Suggestions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjUuaVXTJsY

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n