Thread: Constant Crashing / Server List

CSA Sergeant

Constant Crashing / Server List

I can rarely make it through one full match without a complete crash, on average I crash at least twice per match. Don't know what the issue is.

Also, whats with constantly having to restart the game in order to switch servers? Leaving a game and trying to reload the server list simply doesn't work.

Hopefully this basic of stuff can be figured out before Steam Early Access...or that will put a sour taste in a lot of peoples mouth.
    Reedrick, CSA
    1stSgt., Co. A, 14th Virginia

Only comes off as weird because me and the 1S above will be playing in the same match, seeing the same things, doing the same movements, with the same settings, and his game will crash 20 times as much as mine.

Also, yeah, the backing out of a server only to be able to get that same server to show in the server list no matter how many times you refresh can be painful.

Hey 1S, mind posting some system specs here as well? I'm curious how different it is to mine and perhaps to others'.
    Last edited by Korvyr; 10-19-2018 at 05:22 AM. Reason: added last line
    Yours Truly,
    - Korvyr Vorthrel, Captain, CSA
    - Commander, Co. A, 14th Virginia

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    There is a file in your game folder that allows you to attach two game generated files.

It's called "Error Reporter"

Please use it. It provides way more information to the developers than a thread complaint in the forums.

Use it EVERY TIME You crash, lock up, or experience any abnormal game behavior.

Also provide a list of system specs in the space provided to help trouble shoot your problems.

Dated, no1n-current updated systems are suspect.

He did that, if I'm not mistaken. Heard him ranting about the crashes and saying he was sending all the individual bug reports last night. More hoping others may have a solution as it obviously changes from rig to rig.

Didn't know the server list issues gave a bug report, however. I'll look for that myself as well.
    Yours Truly,
    - Korvyr Vorthrel, Captain, CSA
    - Commander, Co. A, 14th Virginia

CSA Sergeant

Reports are being sent, system specs included. Turning off Steam and NVIDIA overlays seem to have helped so far, hard to tell as I didn't play much after disabling them last night.
    Reedrick, CSA
    1stSgt., Co. A, 14th Virginia

CSA Captain

Since the last update I too now have the problem where I cannot switch servers without closing the game down. In addition to this I can only see nine the servers on the list (No matter how many times I re-start & re-spawn) and others in my regiment have the same issue, also as of tonight (Saturday) flag bearer spawning no longer shows a timer for me.
    Last edited by Sox; 10-20-2018 at 11:26 PM.
    ''I'm here to play an American Civil War era combat game, not Call of Duty with muskets.''.

CSA Captain

I saw the flag bearer timer issue last night but it was intermittent.

CSA Captain

Can once again see all the servers in the list, thanks guys
    ''I'm here to play an American Civil War era combat game, not Call of Duty with muskets.''.

CSA Captain

I also get issue with the server not refreshing and just showing the server I left or a single unrelated server. The remedy I found is a complete quit out and restart.
    4th Texas 'C' Company