Thread: Overhead Maps?

USA 1st Lieutenant

Overhead Maps?

Hey guys. I did some googling about to no avail. Is there a place with and overhead view of every map? I'd love to get my hands on them all for strategic planning purposes.

To be clear, I am not talking about the drawn ones that show up right as you spawn in. I mean an actual map based on the terrain designed by the developers. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Xbwalker View Post
    Hey guys. I did some googling about to no avail. Is there a place with and overhead view of every map? I'd love to get my hands on them all for strategic planning purposes.

To be clear, I am not talking about the drawn ones that show up right as you spawn in. I mean an actual map based on the terrain designed by the developers. Thanks in advance!
    The drawn maps are all based on the actual levels.

- Trusty

I tend to use my spawn time for studying those maps. They're not half bad when trying to place where everyone will be coming from and where they're likely to meet.
    Yours Truly,
    - Korvyr Vorthrel, Captain, CSA
    - Commander, Co. A, 14th Virginia

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Korvyr View Post
    I tend to use my spawn time for studying those maps. They're not half bad when trying to place where everyone will be coming from and where they're likely to meet.
    Having some form of dynamic battle report would be nice also, perhaps not too much detail, some sweeping Red or Blue arrows, crossed swords for engagements etc etc. It would give those just joining or spawning a quick heads up on the current state of the battle.
    4th Texas 'C' Company

You can also bring them up by pressing F2 while in-game.

- Trusty

USA 1st Lieutenant

Yeah I meant something a bit more exact or close to it based on the game map. I do appreciate the drawn ones but would love a real one. Maybe if I go spectator and take a high altitude screenshot...if that's a thing.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.