Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joint Drill

Is this still a thing? If not someone should revisit it as it would be great for the Union to get back into organizing more together. Couldn't hurt the CSA side either to do this more

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
    Is this still a thing? If not someone should revisit it as it would be great for the Union to get back into organizing more together. Couldn't hurt the CSA side either to do this more
    All union are welcome on Fridays at 8pm ET to join in with our drill on the 9th Corp Training Server.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
    Yes it is, I have taken over the duties of drill instruction after our beloved Valk stepped down. I have set it up for this Sunday on 1st Ga server set to drill camp. Please spread the word to the 6th. So we dont burn out on it(drilling) we should probably limit it to every other week, as we have been doing already with 1st Ga.

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcarin View Post
    Yes it is, I have taken over the duties of drill instruction after our beloved Valk stepped down. I have set it up for this Sunday on 1st Ga server set to drill camp. Please spread the word to the 6th. So we dont burn out on it(drilling) we should probably limit it to every other week, as we have been doing already with 1st Ga.

Sweet I love the II corps drills and I know the boys will be excited! I've been doing my best to help Drunken drill the 6th but nothing beats when we get together. It's a awesome learning experience to unite and learn how to work well together.

I hope more units both USA and CSA actively pursue to do this more with each other. It really makes the events that much better when multiple units are on the same page
    Last edited by Galahad; 04-02-2019 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwingKid148 View Post
    All union are welcome on Fridays at 8pm ET to join in with our drill on the 9th Corp Training Server.
    Union bias!!! J/k. I'm glad you guys are doing this and I hope you are getting more units on board