Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Team Deathmatch

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post

Shiloh: Unfortunately, people on both sides are. I make it a point to not use the cam, and when Calibrated.Core uses it for his videos, he makes it a point to have the 1st Texas discord muted while he does.
    Any perceived victory helped by people cheating is in fact no victory at all and as a leader of course you know that LaBelle. I do hope regimental commanders crack down on this and won't allow it to happen as there's no place for cheating in any game but I guess if people are okay with hollow victories, they'll keep on with it. I know this doesn't happen with my guys and that's all I can personally control.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    Any perceived victory helped by people cheating is in fact no victory at all and as a leader of course you know that LaBelle. I do hope regimental commanders crack down on this and won't allow it to happen as there's no place for cheating in any game but I guess if people are okay with hollow victories, they'll keep on with it. I know this doesn't happen with my guys and that's all I can personally control.
    Agree. Though other than honor system, how do you prevent it?
    Descendant of David Jewell - 1st Maine Heavy Artillery, Philo Johnson - 11th Vermont/1st VTHA

USA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Cairnsy44 View Post
    Agree. Though other than honor system, how do you prevent it?
    There's not a way I can think of. Everyone just needs to check their own values and do the right thing. It should be so easy but it's not that easy for everyone unfortunately. I honestly don't understand how anyone can feel good about a victory under those circumstances.

CSA Captain

I'm going to close this thread, as it seems to have been wrapped up quite nicely.
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!