This is a total joke btw, I'm just making fun of today's society, but I thought it'd get a good laugh outta everyone. With the development of War of Rights, I'll bet that it's potential success will garner the attention of EA Games (Kinda like how I think Verdun inspired them to make BF1). Before you know it, we'll have "Battlefield 6" as in '61-65. Here are some of the highlights of the game EA has given us details about:

Weapons:

-Handheld Gatling guns for MG Classes (What do you mean Gatling guns were only *rarely* used at the end of the Civil War? I can totally remember the Union driving back Pickett's Charge with their line of Gatling guns)
-Repeater carbines for all standard infantry classes (Who wants to spend up to 1 minute reloading a musket? That's too long and boring)
-Only snipers can use muskets (you know, the weapon almost everyone used in the war)
-Instead of med-packs, doctors (instead of medics because we are going for historical accuracy here) are given a saw to amputate the limbs of players who get hit. They can then throw on their prosthetic limbs and continue fighting with hooks and peg-legs (Just like how it actually happened)

Vehicles:

-Players have access to plenty of historically-accurate vehicles and equipment, such as the Gatling gun-mounted horse carriage (Remember those? They helped turn the tide at Little Round Top) and the Armored Train (hey, I told you we put historically accurate vehicles in there! There it is, the Armored Train).
-Naval combat is back with Iron Clad warships (Remember BF2142's Titan gameplay? Well you can take a rowboat out to the Iron Clads, board it, destroy its steam engine, then escape and watch the fireworks )
-After reaching a certain ticket count, players have access to hot air balloons which they can use to drop bombs over the battlefield (Death from above, baby)

Other Features:
War Stories: Delve into our 100% historically-authentic War Stories Campaign and immerse yourself in a Civil War experience like no other. Featuring missions like Gettysburg, where you play as a Colonel Jessica Chamberlain, who led the all-female 20th Maine Suffragette Infantry in the defense of Little Round Top (Joshua never existed). We even decided to add a Confederate level into the game, but we don't want to portray them as heroes. Instead, you play as a gay African-American slave who is conscripted into the Confederacy against his will, and immerse yourself in a story where he has to choose his loyalties and sexuality (BTW, we removed all Confederate flags from the game. They are replaced by Gay Pride flags that say Black Lives Matter over them).

To top things off, we are proud to announce that all DLC will be FREE, FREE, FREE (except for micro transactions, we still need to make a living, after all). Battlefield 6 will be released on November 13, 2020, to all next-gen gaming consoles and PC (Fuck Steam, EA Origin all the way).

Official concept art from Battlefield 6:

heavy_battlefield_illustration_1331314315.jpg

Anyway, I hope you guys could get a good laugh out of that. I wasn't trying to make it political, I'm just making fun of some of how society is today. Please don't put political comments in response, but I'd love to see what you guys would want in this (totally realistic) Battlefield 6: (Politically Correct) Civil War game. Thanks for your time, folks.