Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: War of Rights is launching on Steam Early Access December 3rd 2018!

USA General of the Army

Quote Originally Posted by Leifr View Post
    I know dude, the larger companies here would especially benefit from a little private time to practice movements with larger bodies of men.
    After looking at the prices and the fact that they can not be locked yet I think I'm a hard pass at the moment.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    After looking at the prices and the fact that they can not be locked yet I think I'm a hard pass at the moment.
    It's cheaper than a Post Scriptum server! Yes, I imagine the take up for servers will be low without the ability to password protect.

You can self host a Post Scriptum server for far less than a WOR server. I don't see how you can compare the two. also not having a password option for a server is crazy.. including no admin tools.. It's very disapointing.

Really enjoying playing the Alpha (having watched so many videos and wanting to join in!). On my older rig it plays really well and 150 players on one server with no lag issues or crashes, bodes well for the future.

Some players are definitely CoD or Battlefield "lone-wolf" types, which is to be expected. The majority enter into the historical spirit of the game and that creates a great atmosphere. I hope to see more encouragement of that style of play. I've had some "wow" moments when everyone plays 'properly'.