Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No fix for black screen

USA Captain

Can I jump in here and say I've had a similar problem? I've just submitted a formal error report through the website, but maybe you all can help me get back onto WoR faster:
    I see the Cryengine screen come up like normal, and on the Steam window it says "running" next to WoR, then the Cryengine screen goes away and I wait, but the game never proceeds from there. Then Steam shows the "play" button next to WoR, as it does when I'm not playing it.
    I used to play WoR all the time up until a few months ago and I had no problems. I've checked my memory and I have more than 6gb. These are my specs: Ryzen 7 1800x 3.6ghz (4.0 turbo) 8-core processor (16MB L3 CACHE AM4 95W), MSI x370 Pro Carbon motherboard, Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 16gb RAM, MSI Radeon RX 580 8gb graphics, 250GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO Series SSD 2.5" SATAIII.

Quote Originally Posted by US&CSAblood View Post
    Can I jump in here and say I've had a similar problem? I've just submitted a formal error report through the website, but maybe you all can help me get back onto WoR faster:
    I see the Cryengine screen come up like normal, and on the Steam window it says "running" next to WoR, then the Cryengine screen goes away and I wait, but the game never proceeds from there. Then Steam shows the "play" button next to WoR, as it does when I'm not playing it.
    I used to play WoR all the time up until a few months ago and I had no problems. I've checked my memory and I have more than 6gb. These are my specs: Ryzen 7 1800x 3.6ghz (4.0 turbo) 8-core processor (16MB L3 CACHE AM4 95W), MSI x370 Pro Carbon motherboard, Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 16gb RAM, MSI Radeon RX 580 8gb graphics, 250GB SAMSUNG 850 EVO Series SSD 2.5" SATAIII.
    Same is happening to me lately. Freezing on Cryengine screen. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling.