Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Team kills and trolls

USA Captain

An option in our admin menu to disable TKs would be a more historical representation of the battle versus soldiers getting yanked from the battlefield for friendly fire.

Does anyone have a source for someone getting pulled from the field for friendly fire?

Quote Originally Posted by JediKnightSolo View Post
    They do need to rework the three TK limit with arty though. Seen arty make one mistake and get banned right away when they didn't do it on purpose.
    I got banned once for an arty TK. My idiot butt was running 2 guns since we were really low on guys. One was aimed in a known location where enemy always goes and the other I was preparing canister for the inevitable enemy charge of friendly arty positions. While prepping the canister gun a renown troll played with my other gun. Our guys were about to be charged, I saw the enemy massed exactly where I pre-aimed so I ran up and fired. Bam insta 6hr ban. My fault , I should have got behind it and rechecked its aim. I didnt. The ban was justified. I felt bad for my guys that got hit because its infuriating to be smoked b y friendly arty. But I took it as a lesson.
    Last edited by MethBilly; 04-20-2021 at 12:25 AM.