Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: War of Rights Early Access Launched!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

War of Rights Early Access Launched!

We're now live on Steam Early Access!

Thank you to everyone who's been part of this journey so far and welcome to any new players.

- Trusty

Congrats Campfire games on early access launch! I hope your game will continue to do well in entertaining people and teaching them about history in the process!

Congrats to the team! I'm sure this an important milestone for you guys after years of hard work, but you probably know this is just the beginning.

I'll keep following the development with great interest and I'm stoked to see what you guys have in store for us from here on out. Good luck to everyone involved!

CSA Captain

Congrats to this next milestone Campfire Gentlemen! Thank you for your vision in creating this masterpiece. I wish you best of luck with the Steam Release and further down the road. I am looking forward for the upcoming implementations and am sure the game will earn the attention it deserves. Salute CGs and Community. Let`s welcome the new civil war enthusiats.

Salute from the 52nd New York!

USA Captain

Zoo zoo zoo

CSA Major

20181203171127_1.jpg20181203171352_1.jpg
    Please DO NOT BE like 1TX, no reason to make fun or call people Autistic.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeto View Post
    20181203171127_1.jpg20181203171352_1.jpg
    Please DO NOT BE like 1TX, no reason to make fun or call people Autistic.
    I'm sorry that this experience has turned you off of the 1st Texas. Please note that each 1st Texas Company is a separate entity, and as such you should not judge the whole from the few. Have a nice night!
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

CSA Major

Well it is unfortunate, however you were there in game and was asked several times by several people to help alleviate the situation but alas it was not so. In fact you were even doing the same thing. So I guess the people have seen your example and have followed it, and that is really what is unfortunate.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeto View Post
    Well it is unfortunate, however you were there in game and was asked several times by several people to help alleviate the situation but alas it was not so. In fact you were even doing the same thing. So I guess the people have seen your example and have followed it, and that is really what is unfortunate.
    I believe I was seen many times telling people to "cease hostilities."

If you did see me acting out of turn, please provide a few screenshots with context. I'd love to see it.
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.