Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mele while crouched

Mele while crouched

Could you please make it so that we can be in mele mode while crouched again? Or at least fix the delay that is created when rising and entering mele mode?

Yes being in melee mode while crouching would be good even though we cant fight in it, we should be able to be at the ready so we can be fighting as soon as we stand instead of a half right shoulder attempt then go to melee.
    Last edited by MethBilly; 04-19-2021 at 11:18 PM.

Why did y'all even remove the ability to be in mele while crouched???? That and the delay from being able to go into mele mode after being crouched has gotten me killed so many times it has me annoyed AF, Please fix that.

SINCE I CANT MAKE MY OWN THREADS YET I AM POSTING HERE

A FEW SUGGESTIONS THAT ARE EASY TO IMPLEMENT YET VITAL

OFFICER RELATED

+++ Officers have the power to give to Seargent Majors the ability to draw lines on the ground. So 1 regiment can be split up in 2 or 3 smaller groups for easyer crowd control and greater tactical options.

+++ The only relevant things the officers can do are drawing 2 types of lines. Theyr other orders do show up un the map aswell but they are not obvious enough. If they were made more obvious people would follow them easyer.

+++ When the game starts make there a 3 minute (give or take) cooldown time before the game actually starts so officers can organise people together. This makes games easyer instead of trying to rush with organising in the game and waste prescious time only to be obliterated by the enemy because they happend to have a higher procentage of more experienced players or are in a regiment and working together more effectively you cant do much about that because there was not enough time to rally up the greenhorns early on in battle due to a lack of cooldown timer.

+++ Option of adding in a new skirmish line order for officers that would in a obvious way tell the regiment that the officer wants a loose skirmishing formation and that people should stay in the vicinity but not too close.

+++ Changing the colour of artillery officers from infantry officers for clarification so you know who is who faster. Also adding in a informations window so you know howmany people are in a regiment so you know which one is bigger and which one is smaller at a quick glance. Not to mention so people know if we have a flag or weather they should spawn as one etc etc....

SERVER UI RELATED

+++ Full server queues so you dont have to click the mouse and manually refresh.

+++ Option that you see if you were banned on any servers to keep your affairs nice and smooth so you dont have to worry about if you were accidentaly banned due to trolls stealing your names and trolling under them and also prevent trolls name stealing or imitating names.

+++ Option of favouriting servers so you find them faster.

TROLLING RELATED/ACCIDENTAL TKing

+++ If you TK someone that they have a option to forgive your TK or no. (to combat trolling). If you TK the flag or officer this counts as 2 TKs. TKing can be avoided if you do it then leave the game and rejoin it. If that could be fixed aswell.

ARTILLERY/INGAME COMPASS

+++ If you like to play as artilery. You need to make special ranging tables if you want to do impressive hard to hit shots. For that you need to know your bearing. How about adding a larger compass with more detailedy drawn degrees on it (they could go in 5 degree increments) so you can hit your shots better. The compass would only be allowed for artillery or something.

TO ANYBODY READING THIS. SINCE I JUST MADE THIS ACCOUNT I CANT MAKE MY OWN THREADS YET. IF ANYBDOY WOULD BE SO KIND AND POST THIS MESSAGE IN ITS OWN SEPERATE THREAD SO THE DEVELOPERS MIGHT NOTICE IT. TY IN ADVANCE. FEEL FREE TO ADD IN YOUR OWN SUGGESTIONS THAT ARE EASY TO IMPLEMENT YET VITAL.sry for spelling but im not english.
    Last edited by lalala; 06-14-2021 at 01:36 AM.

+++ Full server queues so you dont have to click the mouse and manually refresh.

YES, we absolutely need this ! please

I just died for the 10000000000000 time because of this.

Melee Mode while crouched also provides defense against reckless bayonet charge. You simply impale yourself on the bayonet of the guy kneeling with his rifle held out in front of him - and the butt is stuck into the ground as a brace.. Also firing while in crouched Melee mode would make sense. Don't get me started on prone position. The ability to position yourself in a common sense way is necessary to make this sim complete.

war of rights command.jpg

So far this game is the best ever.

war of rights lead.jpg
    Last edited by R0NH20; 07-12-2021 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by R0NH20 View Post
    So far this game is the best ever.

war of rights lead.jpg
    If it would start...

They don't even have a river, a lake, Engineers to build forts and bridges, Observation Balloons - or an Ironclad. You need wood cutter function to collect logs for field battlements and docks. This is still 1862-63. You need the ability to ship large guns to shore using man-made cranes and floating docks. Maybe require 20 minutes of gameplay to build a temporary port for supplies by sea. Designate 'working parties' in five minute shifts, rotate the entire battalion to 'working party' ten at a time. That gives enemy a target to destroy [or seize] and unarmed men to slaughter for the cause. You have to guard them while they build or they all die like rats in a bathtub. When you invade a district you must supply and fortify because the enemy comes back. This is only the beginning. This War Simulation is a bud - not a flower.

war of rights field.jpg