Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Serious Concern

CSA Captain

Super Serious Concern

We need the ability to kick, and it needs to be a top priority. We'eve entered the phase of mass trolling and TKs, and if it's left unchecked for too long, it'll kill the community and drive off pubbies. Had quite the time with a guy named "MuddyBrwnEye" today on our server, TKing whoever had the Confederate Battle Flag because it was "racist." Trolling is insane right.
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

Wasn’t he auto-kicked off the server after 3 TKs? Isn’t that what’s meant to happen?

CSA Captain

No, it didn't happen. I don't know the specifics of why, but he was not kicked off.

They really need to add a vote-kick and vote-mute feature to the game. The patch notes say they are adding better tools for server owners and administrators, but what we really need are voting options the community can use to police itself.

If he’s done the team damage equal to 3 tk’s within a specified timeframe he will have been temp banned.

Server administration tools are in the works as per our roadmap.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

What's the time frame? This guy would run up every five minutes or so, kill the flag carrier, then run off and hide. He did it about 4 times.

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
    We need the ability to kick, and it needs to be a top priority. We'eve entered the phase of mass trolling and TKs, and if it's left unchecked for too long, it'll kill the community and drive off pubbies. Had quite the time with a guy named "MuddyBrwnEye" today on our server, TKing whoever had the Confederate Battle Flag because it was "racist." Trolling is insane right.
    Yeah so many trolls. It is really frustrating to say the least.

I believe this is the same guy at 01:08:12 in this twitchvideo

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/348322514

Auto-kick is nice and all but doesn't work properly.
    Let's hope they roll out proper server management tools soon.
    Just take your inspiration from other.. similar sources.

USA General of the Army

I'm gonna be brutally honest and say that I think its total BS the servers were allowed to be rented before any sort of Admin controls were implemented. Paying $110 for a server that, on occasion, we haven't been able to use because it was overpopulated with Pubbies. Its further aggravated by the fact that we have no ability to kick, ban or password protect. Let alone be able to reserve spots. I'm with LaBelle, this needs to be priority one before it gets out of control.

USA Major

If you don't take out the trash, it'll stink up the house and no one will want to go in.