Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum name change

Forum name change

Hey,

Maybe I'm blind or something but I can't seem to find where I can change my forum name.
    Is there a button I should press, someone I should email, Confederate documents I need to leak in order to change my name?

If it's already answered somewhere please link me and feel free to remove the thread.

Thanks in advance.

Edit:
    Quick answer for those wondering the same: It's not possible (yet)
    Last edited by Ulfur; 12-13-2018 at 11:39 AM.

What if someone wants a different name, or has a regiment in his name which he's no longer part of?
    Or if someone's called like.. xXP!ssyslayerXx ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfur View Post

What if someone wants a different name, or has a regiment in his name which he's no longer part of?
    Or if someone's called like.. xXP!ssyslayerXx ?
    It's the one static identifier we have here.

- Trusty

All right, guess my name is OK enough.
    If we ever have a thread for (minor) name change do let me know

Got to fix this please. Not clear during registration, thus My user name is my email address.
    Chief

CSA Major

Hi Chief.
    I can delete your account, leaving you free to recreate it with a proper name.

USA Captain

Will having two profiles be considered some form of cheating or circumventing the rules?

It's funny but one of the first things that struck me about this whole experience was being slightly annoyed that the company tool forces you to choose a side. Having one Reb and one Yank account might be the only way to stay neutral.

I would totally understand if digital bounty jumping was verbotten.

CSA Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Msgte View Post
    It's funny but one of the first things that struck me about this whole experience was being slightly annoyed that the company tool forces you to choose a side. Having one Reb and one Yank account might be the only way to stay neutral.

I would totally understand if digital bounty jumping was verbotten.
    You can switch sides (deserting to the other faction) … it doesn't look good on your rep sheet

Well atm CT isn't much of use then some sort of indicator/placeholder for regiments, it isn't linked "ingame" (unless you keep up doing the administration).

But guess your point is valid to say you can only join one faction/regiment at the same time. (that wouldn't imply that a csa reg couldn't play union in a match or vice versa ?)
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.