Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Racism on CSA teams is at an epidemic level

Quote Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
    Not completely. It’s very difficult to identify the offenders as there’s so many players talking at once and you have to spin around around and press T to see them. It’s very much hit and miss.

They should make the speaker symbol light up next to players’ names when you press Tab. This would make it easier.
    They should make people's names change color or increase in size when they are talking and just get rid of the speaker symbol.
    Gameplay Suggestions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjUuaVXTJsY

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n

Quote Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
    Not completely. It’s very difficult to identify the offenders as there’s so many players talking at once and you have to spin around around and press T to see them. It’s very much hit and miss.

They should make the speaker symbol light up next to players’ names when you press Tab. This would make it easier.
    Piggybacking off of this... it's currently difficult/nearly impossible to stream the game because of this. Someone else saying such slurs will get your Twitch/Youtube banned. This is going to be a big problem for game growth as the December Patch issues are fixed and the game continues through Alpha...

Quote Originally Posted by Ezaco View Post
    Piggybacking off of this... it's currently difficult/nearly impossible to stream the game because of this. Someone else saying such slurs will get your Twitch/Youtube banned. This is going to be a big problem for game growth as the December Patch issues are fixed and the game continues through Alpha...
    What are you talking about? General Cody streams live every week on youtube....

Just what I've been told by people whom I know want to stream, but are too afraid to.

CSA Captain

Just what I've been told by people whom I know want to stream, but are too afraid to.
    The people you know are cowards, then. Calibrated.Core livestreams with the 1st Texas all the time. I've heard more people complain about racism than I've heard actual racism, and its by a large margin.
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

Who cares about you tubers or streamers period. The game is excellent. There's Battle Field 5 and Call of Duty WW2 for snowflakes [who are triggered by everything like a confederate flag and everyone who does not fit there false narrative of life] that don't want anything adult or historical. If a game is good it doesn't live or die dependant on wanna be celebrities via you tube or twitch.

Didn't stop AngryJoe, an enormous streamer, hasn't stopped Calibrated.Core, hasn't stopped General Cody or the other streamers we have in the community.

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.

You may want to avoid those "sources of information" in the future, it appears they're lying to you.

CSA Colonel

Would you look at that, posted today.

Texans Always Move Them

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by LTC Philip A. Work View Post
    Would you look at that, posted today.

Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!