Thread: Custom Colors

CSA Major

Custom Colors

Please forgive me if this is a duplicate thread. I searched and did not find it. Anyway, I was wondering if a company can get its flag made for in-game use. Company C, 15th SC Infantry had the one in my sig below on the right and left. It was hand painted on white silk, with a gold fringe. The dimensions were smaller than normal, but I can supply them if this can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by 1SGT Shannon View Post
    Please forgive me if this is a duplicate thread. I searched and did not find it. Anyway, I was wondering if a company can get its flag made for in-game use. Company C, 15th SC Infantry had the one in my sig below on the right and left. It was hand painted on white silk, with a gold fringe. The dimensions were smaller than normal, but I can supply them if this can be done.
    When where they issued this flag?

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by 1SGT Shannon View Post
    As a regiment the 15th SC Infantry carried the ANV battleflag at Antietam, they don't put company colours in the game.
    ''I'm here to play an American Civil War era combat game, not Call of Duty with muskets.''.

CSA Major

I have never been sure of when the switch to regimental colors took place. If it was ANV, then that's fine with me. There is only mention of early banners being sent back to SC for storage, but no dates that I've found. Was the Sharpsburg colors the one with the yellow or orange border? The pic that I have appears to be one of those.