Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Admins - Ingame Admin Tool

How do you permanently ban someone? Can we get a wiki for this at some point so we don't all have to individually learn it through trial and error? I have about 80 questions I could post on here about servers.
    Gameplay Suggestions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjUuaVXTJsY

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Poorlaggedman View Post
    How do you permanently ban someone? Can we get a wiki for this at some point so we don't all have to individually learn it through trial and error? I have about 80 questions I could post on here about servers.
    The only thing I've tried that seems to work is being in the server and typing in the console:
    admin.command banuser [steamID]

To permanently ban someone. You open the console and type

admin.command banuser 736748263858245

The number being the SteamID

Pretty sure it also works even if the player is not currently connected to the server.

You can probably also do it via the UI by setting the ban duration in the input field to 0 (zero)

Hey Trusty, any word on when the changing weather will be fixed? Just curious. Also thank you for getting the kick/ban feature squared away

Quote Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
    Hey Trusty, any word on when the changing weather will be fixed? Just curious. Also thank you for getting the kick/ban feature squared away
    What are you referring to with the changing weather? And you are welcome,

Fancy

When I set the weather debug to see current weather conditions and then change the weather in a server the target weather condition doesn't change. I know the weather gradually changes once you set the new weather target but now the weather target just stays the same no matter what value you put in.

When I set the weather debug to see current weather conditions and then change the weather in a server the target weather condition doesn't change. I know the weather gradually changes once you set the new weather target but now the weather target just stays the same no matter what value you put in.
    Thank you. Its now fixed and will be deployed in the next update

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    Thank you. Its now fixed and will be deployed in the next update
    Thanks Trusty!

Thanks Trusty!
    You are welcome and for your information, I am not Trustyjam

I’m Trusty

- The above