Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Server Admins - Ingame Admin Tool

When I set the weather debug to see current weather conditions and then change the weather in a server the target weather condition doesn't change. I know the weather gradually changes once you set the new weather target but now the weather target just stays the same no matter what value you put in.

Quote Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
    When I set the weather debug to see current weather conditions and then change the weather in a server the target weather condition doesn't change. I know the weather gradually changes once you set the new weather target but now the weather target just stays the same no matter what value you put in.
    Thank you. Its now fixed and will be deployed in the next update

Quote Originally Posted by Fancy Sweetroll View Post
    Thank you. Its now fixed and will be deployed in the next update
    Thanks Trusty!

Quote Originally Posted by Galahad View Post
    Thanks Trusty!
    You are welcome and for your information, I am not Trustyjam

I’m Trusty

- The above

Err well this is awkward..... I'm hypnotized by the new forum avatars!!! Sorry gents

Trolls are reigning at times because the admin commands are not user-friendly. You ban a guy and it doesn't work ... because the bans are in SECONDS??? What the....

These are issues that should have been solved a long time ago before there was ever a private server. I'm about to blow an effing gasket trying to explain to an admin how to ban a blatant serial troll because the admin now believes the ban system doesn't work -- because it really doesn't by any industry standard on any level. All enjoyment ceases for half of the players playing WoR whenever one asshole decides to get on the server and troll because the system doesn't work for crap. banghead.gif nnf_Censored_Emoticon.gif angryjump.gif
    Suggestion: Formations, Suppression, Spawning, Leadership https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZqPsbvyD8s

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n

Quote Originally Posted by Poorlaggedman View Post
    Trolls are reigning at times because the admin commands are not user-friendly. You ban a guy and it doesn't work ... because the bans are in SECONDS??? What the....

These are issues that should have been solved a long time ago before there was ever a private server. I'm about to blow an effing gasket trying to explain to an admin how to ban a blatant serial troll because the admin now believes the ban system doesn't work -- because it really doesn't by any industry standard on any level. All enjoyment ceases for half of the players playing WoR whenever one asshole decides to get on the server and troll because the system doesn't work for crap. banghead.gif nnf_Censored_Emoticon.gif angryjump.gif
    If you manually type in the console command to ban players. Then the duration to ban them for is in seconds. If you ban somebody via the E menu or the tab menu, then the duration is in hours.

Whenever someone gets banned, it should also post in the chat for how many hours and minutes the person got banned, making it pretty easy to see if the intended thing happened.

It takes about 5 seconds to change your steam ID...

Quote Originally Posted by [5thFL(B)] Cpt. Carroll View Post
    It takes about 5 seconds to change your steam ID...
    No, your ID is bound to your account.

ID is not the same as nickname.

- Trusty