Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Admins - Ingame Admin Tool

CSA Captain

Switch your server to the Harper's Ferry map set. You can't switch between Antietam and Harper's Ferry, though I wish you could.
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
    Switch your server to the Harper's Ferry map set. You can't switch between Antietam and Harper's Ferry, though I wish you could.
    Please if your going to tell people stuff then make sure your info is correct unless i'm misunderstanding you guys' conversation if you mean changing from one map in Antietam for another in Harper's ferry you could but would have to change the battle area from one to the other for each map switch, you CAN switch your server from Antietam Area to Harper's Ferry area because we did it on the fly on our own 1ST GEORGIA REGULARS server plus you can change it to a drill camp if you wish, all options are on the table, you are charged by the slot per month doesn't matter what map set it's on and is completely interchangeable.

Have a good day

- Warboy
    Last edited by Warboy; 01-17-2019 at 01:54 PM.
    Napoleon Total War American Civil War Multiplayer Mod Discord Community - https://discord.gg/J3xJ4DU

TUNNELLS ARE USELESS....so why bother anyway - Henry Wirz (Andersonville film quote)

USA General of the Army

I'm pretty sure that's what the first sentence of his post says...

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Warboy View Post
    Please if your going to tell people stuff then make sure your info is correct unless i'm misunderstanding you guys' conversation if you mean changing from one map in Antietam for another in Harper's ferry you could but would have to change the battle area from one to the other for each map switch, you CAN switch your server from Antietam Area to Harper's Ferry area because we did it on the fly on our own 1ST GEORGIA REGULARS server plus you can change it to a drill camp if you wish, all options are on the table, you are charged by the slot per month doesn't matter what map set it's on and is completely interchangeable.

Have a good day

- Warboy
    That's literally what I said. You took what I said, re-worded it, advertised your server, and started it all off by insulting me.

Quote Originally Posted by MOV_HIKKUPZ View Post
    Hello
    I know how to swap the map to the 17 mini maps for Anteitam but how do you access the information for the 4-6 Harpers Ferry maps? What are the map numbers to be input via the "E" button/admin panel for Harpers Ferry maps?
    How is this done on the server it says drill camp or skirmish only on G-Portal
    Surely this should be recoded to be part of the "E" Admin panel.

CSA Captain

At the bottom where it says "Skirmishes Antietam," press that box and a list of items appears. Change it to say "Skirmishes Harper's Ferry," and restart your server.

CSA Captain

is it possible to increase the servers storm factor above 0.6?

My apologies for asking this question here, but I can't seem to ask the question in a new thread. Here goes. I just purchased and downloaded the game. I opened it up and figured out that I needed to go to the servers. I tried joining several servers, but they kept telling me that the forums were full, even when the numbers indicated they were almost empty.
    How do I engage in gameplay? I am sure this is a silly question, but I would appreciate some help, even if it is just steering me in the right direction.

Thank you
    Arcticguy99

Anybody know the numbers that correspond to all the maps when it comes to setting the next skirmish area? I'm finding some predictability but randomness as well, especially when I get to skrimish area #10. And I can't find Maryland Heights anywhere by forcing round changes
    Gameplay Suggestions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjUuaVXTJsY

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n

Hello!
    Can you help us please? We rented a server for the Russian community a couple of days ago. But faced with the problem that all commands work for the admin except:
    - game.skirmish.areas
    - game.skirmish.forceendround
    So we can not change the map and finish the round ahead of time. Can you tell us the reason?

Attached Images Attached Images