Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Admins - Ingame Admin Tool

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    No need to aim up in the sky anymore - this was fixed in a recent update.

- Trusty
    Hitting "E" doesn't do anything. Do I need to edit the code downloaded from the first thread?

USA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Billy-Jim-Bob-Jr View Post
    Hitting "E" doesn't do anything. Do I need to edit the code downloaded from the first thread?
    Yes.

Where it says: "<SteamID id="1234567890123456"/> <!-- Name here -->"
    You need to put in your steam ID where the numbers currently are and then re-upload your privileges file to your server.

Thanks for this, I have put the file into my FTP, in the assets folder, but its not showing up on my Gportal config section. any idea's?

More than anything else I desperately want a round_restart feature or a way to reset or change the round time. This is for manual planning phases for events. So players have time to organize. I can't do crap without that.

A round restart ideally would respawn all the players at the base spawn as their current class and reset the game time and morale.

Resetting or changing the round time would allow to mimick one.
    Gameplay Suggestions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjUuaVXTJsY

Old Pennsylvania Discord: https://discord.gg/MjxfZ5n

this all looks epic!

I have completed all of the steps as outline and it still does not work.

I think the issue is with how I edit the file. I try to add the admin names in note pad and then save as .xml, but when i open the .xml file it is blank. Is there another way to edit the files?

I think the issue is with how I edit the file to adit the admin names. I edit the privlages file in note pad and then save as a .xml file. but when i open the file it is blank. Is there another way to edit the file?

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Mr. Bob, Jr.

Please be a bit more conservative in your posting of multiple thoughts.

There is an edit button on the bottom of each post, clicking on that will allow you to merge multiple posts into one.

Thanks.