Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game crashes a lot after latest update

Yup and that is why I didn't order a own training server for our compagny. Will wait until they get this fixed I suppose. Hate to spend money for something that is bugged or crashing.

CSA Captain

Tried 3 servers tonight, 2 crashed within minutes of joining.....1 was full despite not even being half full..... not an enjoyable evening.
    4th Texas 'C' Company

Quote Originally Posted by Mayer View Post
    It seems like the problem occurs, when the amount of people reaches about 90-100 people. Today 3rd Alabama tried to host an event, 6th AL, 7th WV and other regiments were invited to take part. We tried to play on two servers, both of them crashed. What is also important is that we had some issues with connection or the servers were lagging, cause most of us could misfire up to 10 times in a row, people were doing moonwalks and teleporting. People could even teleport to you from 100 yards distance. I don't understand if it is gportal's problem or issues caused by recent updates and hotfixes, so I can only analyze my own game log and guess.
    Were you playing on community hosted servers?

If you did - are you remembering to restart them every 24 hours?

- Trusty

Its kind of funny, after playing 4 hours tonight pretty much every american server I joined crashed shortly after joining. The longest running server I was on was an AU one where my ping was 288 and i had like no lag at all whatsoever.

https://www.twitch.tv/captainteddybear - My twitch channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY8...CiFAYlhMjuDgRw - CaptainTeddybear's Youtube

https://discord.gg/5yK5hDS - Big Iron Gaming Discord.

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/BigIronGames - Big Iron Gaming Steam group.

CSA Captain

We tried both the community servers and official ones, one of them was extremely laggy, and other servers just crashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayer View Post
    We tried both the community servers and official ones, one of them was extremely laggy, and other servers just crashed.
    Thank you for the report - we are investigating.

We will likely introduce an automatic restart of the community hosted servers to ensure greater stability and an admin option to postpone the restart if it happens to not be at a suitable time.

- Trusty

It seems there is a new update. Hope this fixes the isseus and servers will return.

USA Captain

I installed my new N card,,,,new system win10 x64.
    then the game most annoying is that stock in a picture during a game all of a sudden,,,,have to exit without any pleasure

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by cheeyeah View Post
    exit without any pleasure
    Sums up the game currently quite nicely!
    4th Texas 'C' Company

Seems somebody is working hard to get things fixed. Update 2 after the update that broke the servers. Hope this is making the game and servers stable again.

Thanks for the good job so far dev team!