Thread: Please sort out the access to the servers and rectify the frozen screens please !!

Please sort out the access to the servers and rectify the frozen screens please !!

Can the devs please rectify the access to the servers and the frozen screens when one is endeavouring the process of joining these games.

For many of us,this games still a nightmare to join,it takes forever to access the servers,it freezes constantly and once you are in this frozen state you can't get out of it,at present its just bloody hopeless,unplayable.

.......And please before anyone mentions it my PC specs are pretty good,I do not have these issues with any other game......in short this needs urgent attention !
    Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TrackiR4/Windows 10 Home/Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy !

Please refer to this and the next few posts: https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...ll=1#post90893

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Please refer to this and the next few posts: https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...ll=1#post90893

- Trusty
    Thank you......I have read the relevant posts and digested their content,but there is really no ground breaking fixes here,the problem is a real issue,so round in circles we go.

I will give this game a rest until such a fix can be found,as the waiting is far too tedious and I do not want to keep switching my PC off to get out of the constant freezes.

Thank you for your help
    Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TrackiR4/Windows 10 Home/Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy !

Quote Originally Posted by Grover View Post
    Thank you......I have read the relevant posts and digested their content,but there is really no ground breaking fixes here,the problem is a real issue,so round in circles we go.

I will give this game a rest until such a fix can be found,as the waiting is far too tedious and I do not want to keep switching my PC off to get out of the constant freezes.

Thank you for your help
    Yes there is - it is about not running 15 other game servers.

- Trusty

Well it's quite apparent I'm not the only one,lol

Refer to this https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...ing-Connection

or this one https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...eapons-loading

or this one my favourite,guaranteed to freeze my game https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...apons-15-of-16
    Last edited by Grover; 01-03-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Ah that's what you meant.

Yes, this is a main priority for us to fix - it's a complex one that will likely take a good amount of time however.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Ah that's what you meant.

Yes, this is a main priority for us to fix - it's a complex one that will likely take a good amount of time however.

- Trusty
    Well not exactly,this is just one example.......and re the running of several servers,when I use your game,I am only on the one server,I do not have multiple servers operating on my system in the background whilst I'm using 'War Of Rights.

Far from it,I know how fickle the alpha build is at present,in fact I reckon it's got worse in recent days.
    Last edited by Grover; 01-03-2019 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grover View Post
    Well not exactly,this is just one example.......and re the running of several servers,when I use your game,I am only on the one server,I do not have multiple servers operating on my system in the background whilst I'm using 'War Of Rights.

Far from it,I know how fickle the alpha build is at present,in fact I reckon it's got worse in recent days.
    You misunderstand me.

Please read the post I was linking to again. It is about G-Portal (the host) having 15 other game servers running on the same machine causing super bad wor server performance and stability - we found out yesteday and they have already moved the community hosted servers in an effort to fix it (okay now I'm just retyping what the post says :P).

- Trusty

Gotcha.......and like I say,when that is fixed,and you can join without the traumas of ridicoulous waiting times,black screens,freezes and other tedious problems I'll return,but,sorry until then,I'll be elsewhere.

Don't get me wrong the game is great,in fact it's bloody marvellous,love it............but only when you can play it !

Game is in Alpha and the dev's are a small team so just be patient they will eventually fix the issues. This game is worth it. By the way loading and crashing much better for all guys in my company since they patched it.