Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hacker running wild on the servers

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Nightfire View Post
    Just a heads up, since the last update, i have seen two hackers, using the teleport hack, they teleport towards you, stab you with lightning speed and teleport away again. One of them was name Relikk.
    I'm going to confirm that this is still going on. We had two tonight, both of them just had squares where their names should have been, and it's not the first time we've had this problem either.
    ''I'm here to play an American Civil War era combat game, not Call of Duty with muskets.''.

Sgt Jinx, Company B, 1st Georgia Regulars.

May have seen one last night spectating an end game in a humonguous barn. The very last men got killed from behind with a bayonet when there was no enemy inside. That is maybe was no one inside, I believe there was a back door somewhere though, not that 5 meters wide cave entrance of a door.
    Come to think of it, there was another maybe that match, guy just appeared near that barn's ramp, just inside. May have been delay ping issue but it did not happen the rest of the match, plus that bayonet kill was also right there...so yeah, I'd say, teleport works
    Last edited by EneCtin; 03-09-2019 at 04:14 AM.

USA General of the Army

Player airlesschris (steamid: 76561198010359607) banned from Hoods Brigade server for ddos of server, toxic behavior, and threatening to kill other players in RL. Recommend other servers watch out for him as well.

Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/airlesschris