Thread: 1st Texas - Hood's Brigade - Antietam

CSA Captain

1st Texas - Hood's Brigade - Antietam

1st Texas

Organized, community moderated, and potentially fun. 150 slots of absolute Texan madness. Ram Ranch, lightning in a bottle, and fun for the whole family. This server description is a work in progress.

Applications for moderator status are currently closed.

-Server Rules-

Don't be a little bitch. Don't whine to the admins about unintentional TKs, or about someone's attitude/language.
    Admin's will listen to any reasonable plea or appeal, but their word is law and final.
    The officer slot is a priviledge, not a right. It can and will be taken from you if a Hood's Brigade officer deems it necessary.
    Flag Bearers and officers MUST remain In Formation or Skirmish. Flag Bearers that break this rule consistently can expect a permaban.
    Repeated intentional teamkilling of officers you find annoying or underage is hilarious, but prohibited. Same goes for TKing the enlisted.
    Don't spam either voice or text chat. Music is allowed only when a Hood's Brigade officers asks for it.
    Finally, do not recruit on this server without the express permission of an admin. The only units who may recruit currently are the 1st, 4th, and 5th Texas, and the 17th Michigan.
    Last edited by LaBelle; 01-10-2019 at 03:25 PM.
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

RhettVito
    Ram Ranch gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

CSA Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by RhettVito View Post
    We prefer the term homosexual positive.

...wait

Texans Always Move Them

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by RhettVito View Post
    Much like the hoplites of ancient Greece, Ram Ranch is the epitome of manliness in the 21st Century. The members of Hood's Brigade routinely pleasure each other before every event to ensure only the closest of camaraderie and espirit de corps. If you can't handle this level of commitment to a brother in arms, you're just another below average commander seated on a throne of internet lies.
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

Happy to be a part of Hoods!