Thread: Honestly. WTF. is wrong with my WoR?

CSA Captain

Angry Honestly. WTF. is wrong with my WoR?

this has been happening to me since last weekends events
    (im on my phones hotspot, already had been using hotspots for the past almost 2 months now for everything, let alone WoR, last friday and saturday were just fine, sunday and monday and on tho is like someone oodling a hot fire poker down the crest of my back so the little prickly bit would slide right between my bumcheeks when it got close enough)

but i CANNOT, for the LIFE of me, get WoR to play right now.

it keeps starting right before event, i get on, fresh empty server, trying to be nice n early and avoid these problems, but no. as soon as everyones populated on the server and were getting ready to cycle maps and go live, everyone freezes, i can still hear in game VOIP, teamspeak, etc, but nothing happens, even if the round ends im still there looking at everyone stand in place while theyre off on a new map playing, but what happens when i reset? im absolutely F__KED for the rest of the event night, i reset, cant find servers, i reset, cant find servers, i reset, OH LOOK, SERVERS, then it blacks out and closes on me during the loading screen for the next, oh, 20-30 game resets and like 5 laptop resets, and when it doesnt black out and close on me i get stuck on the got damn 16 out of 16 weapons and STILL cant get in, then itll take me anywhere from 5-15 resets to get servers to show up again, but guess what? servers full, thanks, now let me sit here and wait for about 150 failed to join retry attempts while i hear people in teamspeak talking about how they just got in after like 10 retries then i reset like 10 more times just to see that theres like 8 slots open, then still get the server full error anyway and RINSE. AND. REPEAT. like honestly, when tf can I play again? im playing other multiplayer sh_t ezpz, no problems, im still in teamspeak with 100 some people so clearly im not lagging THAT bad even on my hotspot, this website is loading just fine, slow, but just fine, and even if it IS my hotspot connection, how tf is it making my game crash out EVERY. SINGLE. GAT. DAMN. TIME. im on the joining server loading screen?

im lightly salted right now. i just wannida play game.
    Last edited by ![Nebi]! Jesse Binkman; 01-06-2019 at 03:03 AM.

~KitsunebisNight.@HyakkiYagyo!

![Nebi]!

II-Corps 1st Georgia Regulars. Company B.

Sergeant

C S A

As:
    Jesse Binkman
    "I will not be harassed"Bitch

Try changing these:

net_inactivitytimeout=15
    net_inactivitytimeoutDevmode=15

in your system.cfg to a higher value.

It's from developer Sunnlok from here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/42403...5598705250401/

CSA Captain

Currently each Patch feels like 1 step forward, 3 back!
    4th Texas 'C' Company

Re First post........Could't agree more,see my argument below......this is totaly unplayable at present for me,and yes it's got worse,just can't get on the server hosting the game !

https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...screens-please-!!
    Last edited by Grover; 01-07-2019 at 08:20 PM.
    Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TrackiR4/Windows 10 Home/Sense of humour,I find it comes in handy !

Last few Patches brought me a unplayable game, We rented a server can not get on it. Server says its full all the time which it isnt.
    Gportal dont do much / devs cant do much.
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company