Thread: Anti Aliasing not saving my choice

Anti Aliasing not saving my choice

Anti Aliasing seems to have the same issue as Depth Of Field, only DOF stays on where my AA option does not save after exiting the game, so every time i go into the game, i notice AA is not working at all. I set the choice i want (SMAA2x is my choice), and save my choice, i go back in the match, it's not working! I go back into the Graphics option menu, and its back on FSAA! I set it to back SMAA2x and now it does save, when i restart the game, i gotta do it all over again! I tried using the autoexec.cfg trick with DOF, but it still is enabled in the game.

Hello.

I have been unable to replicate the issue. This might also be a stupid question, but you do of course press the Save button in the options menu?

I tried setting various AA modes in the Nvidia driver, but the options menu always showed the setting I had selected.

You should try removing this folder:

• Windows 10 C:\Users\[YOURNAME]\Saved Games\warofrights
    • Windows 8 C:\Users\[YOURNAME]\Saved Games\warofrights
    • Windows 7 C:\Users\[YOURNAME]\Documents\My Games\warofrights

It will clear your settings in the game. If that doesnt work, try manually deleting all the files in the War of Rights install folder, it can usually be found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\War of Rights. Then in Steam, right click on the game, Properties, Local Files, Verify Integrity of Game Files.

It would also be good to know which graphics card you have.

USA Major

I know my 'max corpse count' keeps resetting to '0' I believe after each update. It used to do that with my mapped keys but not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    I know my 'max corpse count' keeps resetting to '0' I believe after each update. It used to do that with my mapped keys but not anymore.
    This should have been fixed a few updates back.

- Trusty

USA 1st Lieutenant

I've had the same issue with the AA, and also with the DoF setting, too. I will check my options before playing, and I usually find that they're different from the last time I played. DoF and AA are the biggest offenders, but sometimes it affects the whole graphics menu, too. I'll put everything (except motion blur) to the highest setting, and take some screenshots. Then I'll close the game (usually through task manager, but sometimes through the game menu). Next time I start the game, my settings are on all low again. This is convenient since I don't get terrific FPS on high, but it's still annoying that the settings reset. This seems to be happening regardless of whether there's been an update since I last played.

Best,
    Dman979

P.S. Let me know if you need any other information, I'll be happy to give as much as I can.

CSA Major

AA and DoF definitely reset from time to time.

I have this problem with Inverted Mouse option.

I play with inverted mouse (and I think it's the proper way, but that's another conversation). Every time I respawn it seems to reset, so I constantly have to go back to options and set it to yes.

Wanted to mention, this issue is still there, even after using the many suggested "fixes".