Thread: Absurd Racist Behavior

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

USA General of the Army

Absurd Racist Behavior

While I Have been AFK for sometime now due to a carrier change I try and pop in as often as I can.
    Recently, I have notice a large degradation in the behavior of those playing on the public servers.
    I'm sure the EA release has played a large part in the amount of absurd behavior I have witnessed.
    None of which seems to be coming from the old timers or the company members.

My fear is with all the SJW crusades going on in the world now, especially against the time period the
    game represents, it will only be a matter of time before War Of Right becomes a cause for the SJW's
    to take up arms against. Its time [CG] gets admins on the server to prevent the type of absurd behavior
    I witnessed tonight. I think [CG] should pick long time respectable members of the community to admin the
    public servers. (No, I'm not referring to myself I haven't the time, nor the access to internet due to my carrier change.)

I wasn't offend by the racist behavior I seen, because I realize who its coming from (a child). However, it will only
    take one such instance (Giving the topic of this game) for things to turn ugly for War Of Rights and Campfire Games.
    I only post this in fear of such retribution form the SJW crusaders. As they are already taking down our Confederate
    Monuments in the south, and clamming everything associated with the Confederates is racist and promotes slavery.

Below you will find a link to a John McClane's steam profile, which is the individual who has a lot of growing
    up to do. I asked Mr. McClane several time to please not use the words in which he was using and I tried to explained
    why that was not an appropriate image to link with what's left of the Confederate history or to the game. As you
    can imagine the child was hurt and upset and began to insult me. So I moved to another part of the battlefield.
    [CG] Must do something before its to late!

https://steamcommunity.com/id/JohnLovesChristmasParties
    Last edited by Fubar; 01-19-2019 at 03:55 PM.