Thread: US Army Chaplain Corps. [USCC]

USA Colonel

US Army Chaplain Corps. [USCC]

The US Army Chaplain Corps. Is dedicated to providing a fun experience! And of course, you do not need to be religious to join, all are welcome!
    We will be attending events on the weekends. Fridays and Saturdays. We will have get togethers on Sundays.

All personnel in the Chaplain Corps. are Officers, but due to our noncombatant status, members of the USCC may not be officer slots in game, when in game events, we are infantrymen. We have a few basic rules such as keeping a calm respectful demeanor. Banter is fine, but try to keep it civil.

The reason I started the US Army Chaplain Corps. is because I am a Youth Minister. I love my job, and it is my dream to become an Army Chaplain. I just figured this would be a fun group to start in War of Rights. A healthy, mature community for people of all religions or no religion to get together and have fun! There will be praising and praying, so we hope that doesn't bother you, of course, we will keep it in our discord; we don't want to upset the community. All we are after is a fun community and to shoot rebs (With love, of course.) Also lets be honest, an army of Chaplains bayonet charging an enemy position is hilarious.

We look forward to serving with you! You can contact us by joining our discord below:
    https://discord.gg/v5N8qGh

Thank you for reading, we hope you take a look. If you do not wish to join, you are still welcome on the discord. We will have frequent game nights for different online board games as well as War of Rights and other games.

US Army Chaplain Corps:
    - Lieutenant Colonel Edward Cullinan (Commander of the USCC)
    - Second Lieutenant Peter Schuler
    Last edited by MajesticBiscuit; 02-09-2019 at 12:38 PM.

USA Colonel

Welcome Peter Schuler to the US Army Chaplain Corps!

God Save!

USA Colonel

For God and Country. Thanks, we hope to see you on the battlefield!