Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loading Weapons 15 of 16

CSA Captain

Loading Weapons 15 of 16

Game hangs up on this every time I time to join, can't play atm.
    ''I'm here to play an American Civil War era combat game, not Call of Duty with muskets.''.

Had this issue tonight, hated to see it because I wanted to play with the 1st Texas in our biggest gathering of people, so I sadly had to miss the event. From what I heard in the Discord though, some people just waited it out, so for around ten minutes they'd wait roughly, but it didn't work for me.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by McMuffin View Post
    Had this issue tonight, hated to see it because I wanted to play with the 1st Texas in our biggest gathering of people, so I sadly had to miss the event. From what I heard in the Discord though, some people just waited it out, so for around ten minutes they'd wait roughly, but it didn't work for me.
    We had the same issue, I re-booted the PC and tried a few more times and eventually it did let me in, others were like you and didn't make it.
    ''I'm here to play an American Civil War era combat game, not Call of Duty with muskets.''.

CSA Brigadier General

3rd Ark had the same issue, if you wait it out like 7-10mins it will work but yea what ever gun 16 is needs to be fixed
    Captain Ricky C. Wilson
    3rd Arkansas Volunteer Infantry
    A Company "Arkansas Travelers"
    Commanding Officer

USA General of the Army

Had this issue as well

CSA Colonel

I was having this too.

Anyone has a fix for this?

Even After waiting 10 minutes. Screen still stuck. Game crashes.

Waiting doesn't ever fix it for me. I've kept task manager open in another monitor and every time I try to join a populated server and the loading screen gets to 15 of 16 the application status switches to "Not Responding" in Task Manager. I've waited and waited, but the last two events my regiment has had I've had to miss because of this, as I was never able to get in.

If anyone figures out a fix that actually works, please post it here.

Exact same problem for me ;c

CSA Colonel

If I try to go straight into a populated server my PC hangs on "Loading Weapons 15 of 16" every time. However, if I join an empty server I get in no problem. Then if I leave the server but not the game it will let me log into a populated server without error. I tested this several times and it worked every time.

Disclaimer: I don't understand the nature of the problem and I don't understand why this works for me. I make no guarantee or assumption that it will work for you.