Thread: Need Better Admin Tools

Need Better Admin Tools

We have had a troll on our server for two straight days recruiting people and poaching people with company tags, we were unable to kick him or ban him (For some reason kick stopped working). We are paying good money for these servers we need to have solid admin tools and the ability to lock down the server if we desire. Please assist thank you CG.

USA General of the Army

Do you have a name so others can be on the lookout?

Quote Originally Posted by Oleander View Post
    Do you have a name so others can be on the lookout?
    Sent you private message.

CSA Captain

Seriously, the admin tools right now were good for a quick response to our needs, but they need to tuned up. I want the ability to kick and ban from the tab menu, as well as the ban button to actually work on the E menu. Also with the weather effects, a simple UI that says "Rain, Clear, Storm, Snow" would be much better than the current number system.
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

Quote Originally Posted by TRaider View Post
    We have had a troll on our server for two straight days recruiting people and poaching people with company tags, we were unable to kick him or ban him (For some reason kick stopped working). We are paying good money for these servers we need to have solid admin tools and the ability to lock down the server if we desire. Please assist thank you CG.
    Just wanted to let you know I think I am the person Raider is referring to and if somebody wants to know my side of the story and what happened to me on the server of the 4th NJ, please PM me.

And I am also absolutely in favor of admin tools, actually I had thought they were already implemented. I also would think we need a tool to filter servers which includes favorites and a blocklist, so we dont have to keep track each of the individual servers.

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
    Seriously, the admin tools right now were good for a quick response to our needs, but they need to tuned up. I want the ability to kick and ban from the tab menu, as well as the ban button to actually work on the E menu. Also with the weather effects, a simple UI that says "Rain, Clear, Storm, Snow" would be much better than the current number system.
    I agree Labelle great points