Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 4th Rhode Island Infantry Company A

USA Captain

Good luck from a fellow New England unit!
    Signed,
    Captain Austin Bishop
    Commanding Officer
    Company A
    14th Connecticut Infantry Regiment
    2nd Brigade
    3rd Infantry Division
    2nd Army Corps

Legit you guys are some of the coolest! I enjoy attending events with every last one of you!
    [I]Major MudLink of the 65th Illionois Infantry Battalion/I]

CSA Captain

Very brave unit! The 52nd NY salutes the men of the 4th Rhode Island. It was a pleasure to fight together with you guys on this weekends skirmish event of the UEC.

We hope to see you again on the fields of valour.

Quote Originally Posted by MurMur View Post
    Good luck from a fellow New England unit!
    Thank you and good luck too you guys too!

Quote Originally Posted by MudLink View Post
    Legit you guys are some of the coolest! I enjoy attending events with every last one of you!
    Thanks Mud

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdmann View Post
    Very brave unit! The 52nd NY salutes the men of the 4th Rhode Island. It was a pleasure to fight together with you guys on this weekends skirmish event of the UEC.

We hope to see you again on the fields of valour.
    It was our honor and pleasure to fight alongside the 52nd in the UEC event, and are looking forward to doing more events with you!

CSA Captain

The 52nd camped near Bladensburg, Maryland until November 28. On that day, it marched to the Long Bridge, where it joined the 4th Rhode Island, the 57th New York and the 66th New York. The units marched over the Potomac River into Virginia singing, “I wish I was in Dixie.” Col. Samuel Zook of the 57th commanded this group as it marched to Camp California, located about two or three miles south of Alexandria near the Fairfax Turnpike, under the guns of Fort Worth.

source: http://52ndnysv.com/history1.html

The 52nd wishes to be in Dixie with you guys again soon. Let`s hope for an adequate matchup in the next UEC-Event.

Interested Companies please have a look here: https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...pean-Community

Salute from the German Rangers! o7

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdmann View Post
    The 52nd camped near Bladensburg, Maryland until November 28. On that day, it marched to the Long Bridge, where it joined the 4th Rhode Island, the 57th New York and the 66th New York. The units marched over the Potomac River into Virginia singing, “I wish I was in Dixie.” Col. Samuel Zook of the 57th commanded this group as it marched to Camp California, located about two or three miles south of Alexandria near the Fairfax Turnpike, under the guns of Fort Worth.

source: http://52ndnysv.com/history1.html

The 52nd wishes to be in Dixie with you guys again soon. Let`s hope for an adequate matchup in the next UEC-Event.

Interested Companies please have a look here: https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...pean-Community

Salute from the German Rangers! o7
    Thank you for sharing this with us Lt. Fritz. We in the 4th Rhode Island always enjoy working along side the 52nd New York. We are looking forward to the next UEC event in which we'd be proud to fight by your side.

Good lads