Thread: Hitreg is a mess

Hitreg is a mess

All this evening, and I mean several hours, my shots beyond 10 meters have missed 90% of the time, at least.
    For example, aimed, center mass shots on an enemy approaching frontally cannot all miss, it is statistically near impossible to drop just one for certain and maybe another while the enemy is charging towards me at maybe 50 meters. About 20 shots at the same area in that match (the middle of that bridge with an excellent firing position on the hill). At that distance I can land about 60% on the inner circle on practice targets. That would mean 10 hits or so, even 5 hits if allowing for moving targets. Playing at 70ms ping that match.
    Or, shots at people partially behind fences, at 10-15 meters. Again center mass, careful shots taken at the optimum moment. Misses en masse.
    Not to mention repeated shots at about 120 meters on stationary targets firing exposed. Tried center, high, distance adjust and low, repeated all time while bridge was clear in the example above. No hit.
    More, sitting behind a fence to repel a bayonet charge. The enemy closes, I miss my thrust (may have been out of range), he sticks me, I miss again and he sticks me again. Or, being stabbed while dashing away from an enemy. Or bayonet stabs that I missed somehow though I can count the hairs in the beard of those guys.

It's as if in some respawns my weapon is not registered. And indeed, while waiting to respawn, I noticed sometimes that the rifle and bayonet are not displayed. Not sure of a correlation with hitreg, but spawning on the flagbearer many times seems delayed unduly long (several waiting rounds at 1/…., though that number means I am the first in line to spawn out of several guys. but I remain at 1 while their number diminishes and increases again). Usually, going to the class selection screen and then ordering the spawn works faster.
    Last edited by EneCtin; 02-25-2019 at 10:16 PM.