Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Armistead's Virginia Brigade -9thVA-14thVA-38thVA-53rdVA-57thVA [NA/EU/AUS]

Just fact checked this "Brigade" and it has nowhere near the numbers you claim to have regarding the company tool. Many also appear to be alt accounts to hold the companies, which is fine but you may want to advertise as such that you are trying to form. May upset a larger unit that tries to play you and you only show up with 20 people. Just saying...
    Last edited by Lord Drax; 03-10-2019 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Drax View Post
    Just fact checked this "Brigade" and it has nowhere near the numbers you claim to have regarding the company tool. Many also appear to be alt accounts to hold the companies, which is fine but I may want to advertise as such that you are trying to form. May upset a larger unit that tries to play you and you only show up with 20 people. Just saying...
    That was my fear, to join something that looks big but actually isn't

Banned
    Just fact checked this "Brigade" and it has nowhere near the numbers you claim to have regarding the company tool. Many also appear to be alt accounts to hold the companies, which is fine but you may want to advertise as such that you are trying to form. May upset a larger unit that tries to play you and you only show up with 20 people. Just saying...
    We arent "Ghosting" any companies. As you recall in the discord we have all the real identification features for all the people in the company tool (We had to kick all Texas out due to Conflict) . Many of us dont use the company tool Drax, my high command uses it for organizational Purposes. i know alot of companies that dont use the tool. so please dont imply that were fake. as you have never and i mean Never seen our Full Strength.

Edit: And Keep in mind again (We Aren't Official Until the Brigade Tool Comes out.)

Edit 2: Updated 9th VA Numbers after consolidating with QMSgt.
    Last edited by Henry M.; 03-10-2019 at 08:38 PM.

The words fake or ghosting never were uttered. Just pointing out that the other major groups use the company tool. Just worried you are claiming to be a Brigade but barely have enough numbers for a Regiment. Just asking for a change in marketing. There are plenty of units trying to form up but it is one thing to say you are formed and another thing to be in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Moto View Post
    That was my fear, to join something that looks big but actually isn't

Mr. Moto:

We are currently mustering companies in the 14th VA and 9th VA. Those two regiments are the only ones that are currently made and being operated. The rest are being held for future expansion. We have approximately 50 men total. We would love to have your participation and discuss with you further, Mr. Moto. I hope this is clearer. I eagerly await your response, and am happy to answer any questions. Thank you.

Banned
    The words fake or ghosting never were uttered. Just pointing out that the other major groups use the company tool. Just worried you are claiming to be a Brigade but barely have enough numbers for a Regiment. Just asking for a change in marketing. There are plenty of units trying to form up but it is one thing to say you are formed and another thing to be in the process.
    Im also Fact Checking my Post
    we have this.

Taken/Reserved
    Not Taken/Not Reserved
    Reserved names and OFFICIAL names that are participating in the Brigade
    9th Virginia (A,B,C)
    14th Virginia (B,C,D)
    38th Virginia
    53rd Virginia
    57th Virginia

We arent official yet and we are still mustering the other companies. This isnt the concern of Texas this is Main Concern of our Brigade, we didnt interfere with Texas, and Request Texas doesnt interfere with Virginia.

The officers in this unit routinely take over public servers and harass/teamkill the people who were already officer before they arrived. Especially that Redhawk guy. Fair warning.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Shit View Post
    The officers in this unit routinely take over public servers and harass/teamkill the people who were already officer before they arrived. Especially that Redhawk guy. Fair warning.
    You were the Troll that was harrasing my officers when we were leading our virginian line. if you dont like it dont join our line.

CSA Captain

Welcome back Larson.
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

Quote Originally Posted by Henry M. View Post
    You were the Troll that was harrasing my officers when we were leading our virginian line. if you dont like it dont join our line.
    Incorrect. Your 'Virginian Line' came onto a server about 3 or 4 nights ago and started executing the public officers in order to steal the line from them. You and your officer RQMRedhawk were teamkilling pubbies for refusing to join your mutiny on both Roulette Lane and Hagerstown Turnpike. Furthermore, whats this about you being formerly forum banned, Larson? The only person I feel bad for in this situation is Walsh. You and your group of officers have already created a reputation for yourselves that will precede you everywhere you go. This isn't an organized attack, the community has already taken note of your behavior and will refuse to show you respect. I mean, if you can't even earn the respect of ComradeLenin, king of pubs, I fail to see how your endeavor will lead anywhere.