Thread: Ingame Voice Chat not working

Ingame Voice Chat not working

I'm having problems with the ingame voice chat. As the title suggests it's (often times) not working. I changed the output to all possible options, saved after every change and went back into the game. I restarted the Game multiple times (the server may have crashed once or twice too). What could be the problem and how could it be fixed?

Best Regards
    Würm

USA General of the Army

We've found that anytime you change servers without restarting the game, VOIP will bug out.

Ok, thank you. I'll "test" that out.

Würm

This is a pretty consistent issue try disabling in settings then enabling again if that does not work you have to restart the game I find my self telling that to someone about every other match. Ive seen it go down for some people mid game.

Try messing with your audio settings a bit. I had an issue where it was trying to push in game voice chat through the speakers on my monitor instead of my main speakers which were silenced. I thought it was a bug when it was just an error on my end. Could be the case

i can hear the whole server voice chat no matter what server i join.ear rape for me