Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 86

Thread: *New List of Active Regiments in War of Rights*

  1. #71

    CSA Brigadier General

    dogofspades's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    NEW JERSEY
    Posts
    89
    hey -Just wanted to confirm that in order to be considered "active" on this list you need to send a screenshot every month or you just send one and you active forever?

  2. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by dogofspades View Post
    hey -Just wanted to confirm that in order to be considered "active" on this list you need to send a screenshot every month or you just send one and you active forever?
    No it is just to be added. The community is small enough to tell when units shut down or go inactive as they are no longer seen in public servers and stop coming to events. When that happens, they come off the list.

    Longstreet's I Corps
    1st Brigade Commanding Officer

  3. #73

  4. #74

    USA General of the Army

    Bravescot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Perthshire, Scotland
    Posts
    2,985
    Please could the app. url on the 42nd be updated to this one: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1egI...QYJ4-wFe4/edit

  5. #75
    Updated to add 4th US Artillery Battery A and made requested changes to 42nd PA 10/23/2019

    Longstreet's I Corps
    1st Brigade Commanding Officer

  6. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Drax View Post
    Updated to add 4th US Artillery Battery A and made requested changes to 42nd PA 10/23/2019
    uh you did 10th U.S. Battery A we are 4th US Battery A lol

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben H. Phillips View Post
    uh you did 10th U.S. Battery A we are 4th US Battery A lol
    Fixed!

    Longstreet's I Corps
    1st Brigade Commanding Officer

  8. #78

    CSA Captain

    Moonman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Spotsylvania, Virginia
    Posts
    18
    Hey man I think you left out some pretty active brigades...

  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonman View Post
    Hey man I think you left out some pretty active brigades...
    Then they know what to do if they want to be on the list...
    3rd Alabama Company A "Mobile Cadets"

  10. #80

    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Newport News
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonman View Post
    Hey man I think you left out some pretty active brigades...
    So let it be written, so let it be done.

    Pickett's Brigade

    Forum page: https://www.warofrightsforum.com/group.php?groupid=288

    Company tool: https://warofrights.com/CT_ViewCompany?companyID=2303

    In-game attendance: 20191031_084953.jpg

    The council shall decide your fate,
    we'll be here "pounding sand" in the meantime...
    Last edited by 1stLT. R_A_T_; 10-31-2019 at 01:31 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •