Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 161 to 169 of 169

Thread: *New List of Active Regiments in War of Rights*

  1. #161
    I have some additions to the CSA. "The Irish Legion" is now in play, containing 24th Georgia Irish Volunteers (24thGIV), 10th Alabama (10thAL) and 1st South Carolina (1stSC) with overall command of the Legion resting with Col. Cor of 24thGIV. 10th Alabama is headed up by Lt. Col Killer, and 1st South Carolina by Lt. Col Draco.

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukotar View Post
    I have some additions to the CSA. "The Irish Legion" is now in play, containing 24th Georgia Irish Volunteers (24thGIV), 10th Alabama (10thAL) and 1st South Carolina (1stSC) with overall command of the Legion resting with Col. Cor of 24thGIV. 10th Alabama is headed up by Lt. Col Killer, and 1st South Carolina by Lt. Col Draco.
    To be added to the list please follow the requirements, please pm me a screen shot showing 10 members of each unit on in-game tab list and I need forum links for each unit page (this is the primary point of the active unit list, to direct traffic to your threads), and lastly I need steam profile urls for all the leaders. Thanks

  3. #163
    Updated 09/21/2020 for requested changes to 18thGA, addition of Palmetto Sharpshooters E, and addition of Holcombe's Legion C & D.

  4. #164
    Updated 10/24/2020 for requested changes to 2ndSC

  5. #165

    CSA Major General

    Redleader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Kingdom of Belgium
    Posts
    456
    Hi Drax,

    - IVB is now II corps (Union that is) ?
    - 2nd Florida may be removed
    - IL (Irish Legion) is an org*
    - HD (Hoods Division) is an org*

    * Not sure what the requirements are to be accepted as an org (but I saw you already asked for forumpage and screenshots)
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

  6. #166

    CSA Captain

    Saris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    South East Texas
    Posts
    1,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Redleader View Post
    Hi Drax,

    - IVB is now II corps (Union that is) ?
    - 2nd Florida may be removed
    - IL (Irish Legion) is an org*
    - HD (Hoods Division) is an org*

    * Not sure what the requirements are to be accepted as an org (but I saw you already asked for forumpage and screenshots)
    i dont think they have post
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

  7. #167
    2nd Florida removed upon request of II Corps leadership

    (Saris is correct, some do not have posts so there is nothing to link to, and others have not provided other information such as points of contact / leader)

  8. #168
    Perhaps most players have exhausted POE Currency they had reserved after entering the POE Heist League. At that time, they could use the practical mechanism in the Harvest League to accumulate a considerable amount of POE Items for themselves. Now for those players who donít want to spend time, the fastest way is to find a reliable agent to get a sufficient amount POE Currency.

    Although there are many professional POE agents on the Internet, there is no doubt that IGGM can provide them with the best service and the most reliable security. First of all, a 100% secure transaction system and a 24/7 online customer service team can ensure that players POE Currency Buy and POE Orbs in an absolutely safe environment, and if players have any questions, they will answer them as soon as possible. Then there is the part that most players admire. That is, it always has sufficient inventory to meet all the players' needs and the fastest delivery speed. Their ability to process 99% of orders in just 10 minutes is enough to show high efficiency. Players usually receive the item less than 2 hours after placing the order. A sound refund policy can also guarantee the freedom of transactions for players. So cool!

  9. #169

    CSA Captain

    Saris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    South East Texas
    Posts
    1,284
    Quote Originally Posted by CSCCA View Post
    Perhaps most players have exhausted POE Currency they had reserved after entering the POE Heist League. At that time, they could use the practical mechanism in the Harvest League to accumulate a considerable amount of POE Items for themselves. Now for those players who don’t want to spend time, the fastest way is to find a reliable agent to get a sufficient amount POE Currency.

    Although there are many professional POE agents on the Internet, there is no doubt that IGGM can provide them with the best service and the most reliable security. First of all, a 100% secure transaction system and a 24/7 online customer service team can ensure that players POE Currency Buy and POE Orbs in an absolutely safe environment, and if players have any questions, they will answer them as soon as possible. Then there is the part that most players admire. That is, it always has sufficient inventory to meet all the players' needs and the fastest delivery speed. Their ability to process 99% of orders in just 10 minutes is enough to show high efficiency. Players usually receive the item less than 2 hours after placing the order. A sound refund policy can also guarantee the freedom of transactions for players. So cool!
    Thank you CSCCA, very cool!!
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •