Thread: Artillery Batteries

Artillery Batteries

This suggestion has two parts:

One is the organization of the actual batteries on the company tool and it's small but it would be helpful if instead of platoons being renamed to sections (very small) and allowing us to have more than two sections as it is currently limited to two.

Second is considering a purge of artillery batteries because there are so many artillery batteries that are inactive and I'm sure a lot of people will want to create detachments of their own for their respective units (like Hoods Brigade is doing right now) that are probably taken right now.
    Last edited by McMuffin; 03-23-2019 at 03:10 AM.

USA General of the Army

There are several Artillery units that have 1 member that were mustered in early 2017 and 2018 with no activity since.

CSA Captain

This being related to batteries and the company tool.
    Also should be a simple fix.

The Richmond Howitzers where historically named as followed

Richmond Howitzers 1st company, 2nd company, 3rd company and not by the name of the Captain as most batteries where named after
    And yes the option to have 4 sections would be great, mentioned this a long long time ago, glad other folk are asking this again would be very helpful.

Bump, I’m curious to hear dev feedback on this.

Furthermore, it’s not pertaining to the company tool but I don’t wanna start a whole new thread for it, will we have artillery in the drill camps when it’s added?

CSA Captain

https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...re-Drill-Camps

very old thread which contained some words from Hinkel 08-01-2016:

"The current drill camps will get extended over time.
    We have tons of other features planned for them, which supports role-play and other army branches"

nice reminder for him :-)

Cannons are gonna be fun. can't wait. Trying not to count the days too much. <.<

Quote Originally Posted by McMuffin View Post
    Bump, I’m curious to hear dev feedback on this.

Furthermore, it’s not pertaining to the company tool but I don’t wanna start a whole new thread for it, will we have artillery in the drill camps when it’s added?
    Artillery will be in drill camp when it is functional in-game.

https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...5037#post95037

Such a wonderful suggestion!