Thread: Endless Wait for Structural Change

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Endless Wait for Structural Change

The game still has awesome potential and it’s great to see the 200 player stress test coming up and changes like new game modes.

However, the game is crying out for more cohesion in it’s structure and by that I mean how we organise/coordinate and determine leadership in the game - for example things like pressing T should show where your CO/NCO (and maybe Flag Bearer) is and there should be a more coherent and structured way of determining who becomes the Officer.

It all still feels a bit chaotic and too loose when you spawn in with everyone talking over each and confusion about where to go.

Organisationally, the game hasn’t changed one iota since public release. It still feels too sparse with limited Officer commands and T showing too little useful information.

I know some of this stuff is hinted at on the Road Map, but I would suggest it is needed sooner rather than later because the inconsistency of the public gaming experience as a result of the lack of structure is still the game’s #1 shortcoming.

Good structure should feel intuitive for public players - you shouldn’t have to join a Company to compensate for the game’s lack of structure.
    Last edited by Quaker; 03-29-2019 at 11:50 AM.