Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't join to any server. Always write server is full.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Caldwell View Post
    Is this STILL an issue after so many patches? Has there been any fixes or workarounds?
    Yes it is so for some of our users.

Our programmer has been working (basically exclusively) for the last 6 months on rewriting the entire way server connections are handled in an effort to solve this (and several other related issues).

We hope to be able to test his work within the next few weeks.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Yes it is so for some of our users.

Our programmer has been working (basically exclusively) for the last 6 months on rewriting the entire way server connections are handled in an effort to solve this (and several other related issues).

We hope to be able to test his work within the next few weeks.

- Trusty
    Good stuff, thanks for the reply!

Click banner to Sign up

I also have a bug issue.i just starting playing today tryed to get into a server that said 107 players and it puts me in the game but in a frozen state where I can't move or do anything and when I try to respawn nothing happens I'm confused....anyone know what could be problem?I'm new to this so please forgive me if I mis something that's EXTREMLY obvious to others lol

hit me up on steam and i can help you out do yu use a monitor or tv what are your settings

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by Civilwarman25 View Post
    I also have a bug issue.i just starting playing today tryed to get into a server that said 107 players and it puts me in the game but in a frozen state where I can't move or do anything and when I try to respawn nothing happens I'm confused....anyone know what could be problem?I'm new to this so please forgive me if I mis something that's EXTREMLY obvious to others lol
    System specs?

I am also having this issue. Restarting my PC several times and reinstalling the game does not help. Please help!