Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't join to any server. Always write server is full.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Caldwell View Post
    Is this STILL an issue after so many patches? Has there been any fixes or workarounds?
    Yes it is so for some of our users.

Our programmer has been working (basically exclusively) for the last 6 months on rewriting the entire way server connections are handled in an effort to solve this (and several other related issues).

We hope to be able to test his work within the next few weeks.

- Trusty

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    Yes it is so for some of our users.

Our programmer has been working (basically exclusively) for the last 6 months on rewriting the entire way server connections are handled in an effort to solve this (and several other related issues).

We hope to be able to test his work within the next few weeks.

- Trusty
    Good stuff, thanks for the reply!
    4th Texas 'C' Company

I also have a bug issue.i just starting playing today tryed to get into a server that said 107 players and it puts me in the game but in a frozen state where I can't move or do anything and when I try to respawn nothing happens I'm confused....anyone know what could be problem?I'm new to this so please forgive me if I mis something that's EXTREMLY obvious to others lol

hit me up on steam and i can help you out do yu use a monitor or tv what are your settings

USA General of the Army

In Maryland State Near to both Antietam and Gettysburg, Harper's Ferry et al.
    Quote Originally Posted by Civilwarman25 View Post
    I also have a bug issue.i just starting playing today tryed to get into a server that said 107 players and it puts me in the game but in a frozen state where I can't move or do anything and when I try to respawn nothing happens I'm confused....anyone know what could be problem?I'm new to this so please forgive me if I mis something that's EXTREMLY obvious to others lol
    System specs?

I am also having this issue. Restarting my PC several times and reinstalling the game does not help. Please help!

here is what fixed the bug that i coudnt join servers and heared no voice chat.

all fixed with this, no ♥♥♥♥!

go to this link

https://support.killernetworking.com...iver-settings/

and follow the steps under the line that says "advanced settings as such" in the end

if you dont know how to change settings of your network adapter, google it.

it aint that hard, you have to do it in windows under "change adaptor options" or something like this (sry i am german.in german its called "adapter optionen ändern")

GL hope it helps

P.S. i link the settings that has to be changed for the people scared to click a link

settings to be changed:

ARP Offload: Disabled

(When enabled, this offloads some CPU work to the network adapter. Unless your CPU is struggling, this is undesirable)

ECMA: Disabled

(Specific Wake-On-LAN technology that can be a potential security issue. Disable unless you know you need it.)

Energy Efficient Ethernet: Disabled

(may use slightly more power, but will prevent conflicts with switches, routers, or modems that do not use this feature appropriately)

Flow Control: Disabled

(TCP has its own flow control, and this can cause conflicts. UDP usage is rare enough that a dropped packet should not cause any impact.)

Interrupt Moderation: Disabled

(Groups packets before sending them. Not desirable for most uses and can cause slowdowns)

IPv4 Checksum Offload: Disabled

(When enabled, this offloads some CPU work to the network adapter. Unless your CPU is struggling, this is undesirable)

Jumbo Frame: Disabled

(Unless you know you are using the machine as a server with jumbo frame support, this is not desirable.)

Large Send Offload: Disabled

Max IRQ per Second: Doesn’t matter.

(This is a setting for Interrupt Moderation, and will be ignored if Interrupt Moderation is disabled.)

Maximum Number of RSS Queues: 2 for dual-core CPUs, 4 for quad-core CPUs

(This will only increase performance if CPU cores are underutilized when receiving large amounts of data. Unlikely to affect latency.)

Network Address: Not Present.

(The Windows Operating System handles this. This setting will not affect NIC performance)

NS Offload: Disabled

Receive Buffers: 1024 or experiment.

(Increasing this setting will cause your network adapter to use more RAM for processing received data, but may improve performance. Experiment with your specific machine. May not affect latency at all.)

Receive Side Scaling: Enabled

(This will allow the NIC to send received data to multiple CPU cores)

Shutdown Wake Up: Disabled.

(Only relevant if you intend to use Wake-on-LAN when the machine is shut down. Most BIOSes do not support this. Might cause the computer to wake unexpectedly when enabled.)

Speed & Duplex: Auto-Negotiation

(This allows the NIC to operate at 1 Gbps link speeds if the rest of the network negotiates appropriately. Will otherwise revert to 100 Mbps link speed.)

SWOI: Doesn’t Matter

(Security Wake On Internet – only relevant for Wake-On-LAN applications over the Internet using compatible technology – does not affect latency.)

TCP Checksum Offload: Disabled

UDP Checksum Offload: Disabled

Transmit Buffers: 1024

(Increasing this setting will cause your network adapter to use more RAM for processing transmit data but may improve performance. Experiment with your specific machine. May not affect latency at all. 1024 is maximum.)

VLAN ID: This setting doesn’t matter.

(Only used if your ISP requires your Ethernet to use VLAN, as is the case where one modem is serving multiple households. This setting will not affect latency.)

Wake-on-magic-packet: Disabled

(only relevant for Wake-On-LAN applications over the Internet using compatible technology. Will not affect latency, and may cause the machine to wake unexpectedly when enabled.)

Wake on pattern match: Disabled

(only relevant for Wake-On-LAN applications over the Internet using compatible technology. Will not affect latency, and may cause the machine to wake unexpectedly when enabled.)

HOPE IT HELPS! GOOD LUCK PEPS!

i am happy i finally can enjoy the game again

and believe it or not... my download speed went from 10 mb/s to 26 mb/s after the settings change

I've been having issue where servers don't even come up any more