Thread: Please add pass for server

Please add pass for server

I support the proposal, please add pass for server

Agreed we need passwords for servers as well as server team allocation, without it.. events are getting too hard to bother running. Without the regiments your game is done.

Please add passwords

sincerely,

5th TX Major James

Agree with Captain Suwarow, we need password protected servers the time has come. It is nearly impossible organize an event with a select group without pubs and other groups interfering taking officer spots, and not cooperating. We don't want to totally lock down our server 24/7 just when we have an event that requires specific set of rules be followed. Charging over $100 a month for a server that offers little control is down right highway robbery. In the current state the quality of events is a crap shoot and most times leaves the units involved feeling unfulfilled. After every event I receive the predictable messages from both Union and Reb units saying "well that was a total shit show" , "the pubs ruined the event" or " abc unit jumped into the event and didn't follow the rules and took officer spots." It's the same thing every week and it's getting old.

If this game is truly geared toward companies then CG needs to really focus on giving us the tools to make our events organized instead of the mob rule that currently prevails. Suggestions, maybe allow a server to be locked for 3 hours every 24 hours, make special classes Officer,NCO,Flag bearer only selectable using a predetermined key set by the server owner, allow us to, give 5 minute planning time before match starts, adding more Officer spots so our groups can actually represent their roles and finally I suggest a special mode that is built for organized events that enables the options I've listed above while keeping standard skirmish mode for the casual player.

Many people are getting burnt out playing WoR and multiple people have said I'm taking a break until BCoF comes out. This isn't a good sign for WoR and I sure hope this doesn't keep happening because we want this game to succeed, but we need to work together to make things better for "Organized" events.

USA General of the Army

We have a thread already dedicated to this.

https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho...rver-Passwords