Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2nd Maryland Infantry, USA Regimental/Battle Flag

Looks really good. Glad Maryland is getting some love here no matter Union or Confederate.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt(Fridge) View Post
    Looks really good. Glad Maryland is getting some love here no matter Union or Confederate.
    Thanks! Figured I show some love and represent our state (seeing as you live in MD too).

Looking good! Nice work! (I really don't envy you with that flag man... Wow).

50a34ced9944f5111a6632f2e3328119 copy.jpg

@Hinkel @TrustyJam Here is my final product. All you guys would need to do is add the writing and change the yellow to the proper gold color.

The top banner should say: "Presented By The State of Maryland To Her 2nd Regt. Vols." The nd, t, and s are all in that smaller type font. The bottom banner should have: "Bull Run. Chantilly. South Mountain." (Starting at the left and not being spaced out to take up the whole banner. Spaced as a normal sentence). All the lettering is in gold. Same should go for the flip side on the Federal Eagle. The stars should be gold and the banner underneath the Eagle should read as such: " 2nd REGT. Md. | Volunteer | Infantry." The d is also in the lower type font. All can be seen on the original pictures I included above.

Please and thank you since it irks me having the wrong Regimental Colors in game

Here it is without the flag background for edits: imageedit_238_3542547926.jpg

Just giving a small feedback:

Sadly its not possible to use your work as a reference, since the banner you created is to small to fit on our flags. It would be to blurry and low res, to have it featured on the flags.
    The final product has to be at least 5 times as big, before it has the quality for our ingame flags. Your resolution is 450 x 250, while I need more then 2.000 x 1.000 for the ingame variant.

But thank you for your try.

I will try to get it larger for you!

@Hinkel Here is a link for a larger version. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YaV...ew?usp=sharing Of course it still needs the work as mentioned above, but this at least fits what you need to work on it for the game.

This one should be 2800 by 1575 pixels with a 300 ppi resolution.