Thread: Vivandieres?

Vivandieres?

As with most units with French style uniforms during the war there were vivandieres who followed the Zouve Regiments around.

Will we ever see them represented in game?

Interesting suggestion and story behind it, I have to read a bit more about them, if they directly served during the battle and stand behind the line in combat.
    Since we have no intension to add any kind of "medics" to the game, it would be hard to give an interesting function to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    Interesting suggestion and story behind it, I have to read a bit more about them, if they directly served during the battle and stand behind the line in combat.
    Since we have no intension to add any kind of "medics" to the game, it would be hard to give an interesting function to them.
    What about a photographer class that appears only on the drill camp? Dressed in civilian clothes that would exist for taking pictures. I know you can obviously just steam screenshot but it would add to the immersion. Obviously should not be a huge priority but it would be interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt(Fridge) View Post
    What about a photographer class that appears only on the drill camp? Dressed in civilian clothes that would exist for taking pictures. I know you can obviously just steam screenshot but it would add to the immersion. Obviously should not be a huge priority but it would be interesting to see.
    You know, that'd actually be pretty cool!

I personally would like to see the the devs do this.