Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5th Texas Infantry Companies - B, C, D, E, F & G.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Drax View Post
    Glad to see you guys active again 5th Texas 1st Battalion!
    Thank you Drax it is good to be back.
    Longstreet's I Corps

5th Texas Infantry CO

Great look on WD , 5th Tx was handed over to another leader. These salty sailors are trying to hold 5th tx hostage by alt dumping and holding the rest of the companies hostage. Devs went in once and cleared it within a Hour we watched again as even unit filled up with alts. go ahead and argue that fact that they are real please because there are more members in those companies than what WD brings to a event. Again great look on drax and james pulling there shit in the community to screw over other units. https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho.../page3&p=96940 Might wanna read that forum linked above.current.jpgjames resgin.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Polock View Post
    Great look on WD , 5th Tx was handed over to another leader. These salty sailors are trying to hold 5th tx hostage by alt dumping and holding the rest of the companies hostage. Devs went in once and cleared it within a Hour we watched again as even unit filled up with alts. go ahead and argue that fact that they are real please because there are more members in those companies than what WD brings to a event. Again great look on drax and james pulling there shit in the community to screw over other units. https://www.warofrightsforum.com/sho.../page3&p=96940 Might wanna read that forum linked above.current.jpgjames resgin.jpg

Firstly Thank you for the bump to this thread.

Secondly this is 1st battalion 5th TX not 5th TX infantry regiment (HD's 5th TX) so my resignation has no bearing in this discussion. Third alt use is not prohibited for mustering companies especially when it is done to allow human players time to slowly fill in the company as they learn how to use the company tool website ( which is great at its job but not very user friendly), I invite you to take a look around the company tool and you will find many companies full of bots or at least half mustered with bots. Everyone on my roster is a real player and is in either already in B or G CO or will be enlisting shortly. The other companies are mustered with human accounts ( some being alts ) aswell just from other WD members to insure that our battalion has growing room. We purposely left K company alone as we only ever plan to grow to 5-6 companies. lastly why are you talking for them ( HD- 5th TX ) or are you trying act like drax the man you so openly despise and be the central figurehead of your organization because if so I hope you see the hypocrisy there.
    Longstreet's I Corps

5th Texas Infantry CO

Thank you for openly admitting faking numbers and that you were the one on 3/8/21 to alt dump or is it just coincidence? Is this the level WD wants to lower the bar too? either way with your 4 new companies in WD yall should be fulling a full side now with WD existing 33 and your 40 even tho they may not be on the company tool yet how bout we play this weekend , already got a match how bout the weekend after that? Lets see these numbers your talking about. All I am the HD is the person that speaks for the units because they prefer to play the game not have to deal with these childish game of thrones yall like to play. See you this weekend or the next ~ Please make me eat my words and see you this weekend or the next
    Last edited by Polock; 03-09-2021 at 05:42 PM.

Always glad to see a strong Texas unit!

USA Captain

Ye Ye 5th Texas good for you!!