Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 5th Florida company B

A special welcome to the newest members of 5thFL(B)!

Kevin LaBelle, Private
    Keven Vander (prior company commander of 2nd Florida Company K), 1st Lieutenant
    Josh Chamberlain, Private

Welcome our newest soldier to the 5thFL(B)!

From Jacksonville, FL, Pvt. Fakemon64

Welcome Pvt. Bronc to the 5thFL(B) as our newest member!

A warm welcome to our latest enlisted warrior, Pvt. cole hilliard. Great to have you!

Good Luck Florida Lads

Welcome Sean Needham, Jack Spade and John Jurca to 5thFL(B). Great to have you all!

It comes with tremendous delight to notify the entire CSA community of the accomplishments of Pvt. Dunn has showcased on the battlefield.

Pvt. Dunn found himself trapped in a house on Harper's Ferry with Union forces closing in. With no high ranking member left inside the house, broken down, battered and tired men seeking guidance and direction. It was at this moment Pvt. Dunn rallied the group of the scattered few, holding this strong point until reinforcements from Longstreet arrived, ultimately securing victory.

Pvt. Dunn, your tenacious abilities and drive for the CSA movement is overwhelmingly spectacular and inspiring.

I wanted to personally thank you for your teamwork, collaboration and commitment to excellence. You are hereby promoted to sergeant of 5thFL(B) under 2nd platoon.

Regards,

Cpt. Carroll
    Last edited by [5thFL(B)] Cpt. Carroll; 10-14-2019 at 11:55 PM.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by [5thFL(B)] Cpt. Carroll View Post
    It comes with tremendous delight to notify the entire CSA community of the accomplishments of Pvt. Dunn has showcased on the battlefield.

Pvt. Poe found himself trapped in a house on Harper's Ferry with Union forces closing in. With no high ranking member left inside the house, broken down, battered and tired men seeking guidance and direction. It was at this moment Pvt. Dunn rallied the group of the scattered few, holding this strong point until reinforcements from Longstreet arrived, ultimately securing victory.

Pvt. Dunn, your tenacious abilities and drive for the CSA movement is overwhelmingly spectacular and inspiring.

I wanted to personally thank you for your teamwork, collaboration and commitment to excellence. You are hereby promoted to sergeant of 5thFL(B) under 2nd platoon.

Regards,

Cpt. Carroll
    Nice work! Look forward to fighting with you against the tyranny of the north.

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by [5thFL(B)] Cpt. Carroll View Post
    A special welcome to the newest members of 5thFL(B)!

Kevin LaBelle, Private
    Who the fuck, what the fuck
    Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in!

CSA Captain

Quote Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
    Who the fuck, what the fuck
    Congrats Labelle on joining 5th Florida!
    Texas Poppin B
    My Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/SarisTX