Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New maps or alt variations

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    Small idea regarding Picket Patrol, would do you think:

- Raising the time limit to 30 minutes
    - 3 lifes per soldier (2 respawns)

This would give the flag bearer a meaning in the Picket Patrol, he has to keep the respawns up.
    Since you can die 2 times, you have more options to fall back with your ranks, reforming to try another approach.
    I like it how it is now, but having this as an option I would say why not.
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company

This would give the flag bearer a meaning in the Picket Patrol, he has to keep the respawns up.
    Since you can die 2 times, you have more options to fall back with your ranks, reforming to try another approach.
    I agree, I think it is great as is now but if your plan is to add 3 lives as an option but also be able to keep original picket patrol I say yes only if there is an option to switch back and forth depending on the server owners desire for an event.

I like it.

Certainly, that should work better!
    Make it an option on the Picket Patrol servers or call it Seek and Engage or On The March or something.
    30 minutes would probably be too long.

Question: if the flagbearer died, got lost or no one spawned as flagbearer, where would the spawning position be? Fixed at the initial random spawning point, or trailing the team at some minimum and not quite reasonable distance?