Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New maps or alt variations

CSA Captain

I hope for no special events, no zombies, no historical inaccuracy and no map creator. You want zombies... there are a hell of a lot Games out there for you. You want historical inaccuracy.. also a hack of a lot games there for you (some of them might even not know about the degree of their inaccuracy).

I do really hope that the devs stay away from all such arcade things. It already turned out to be a perfect game and to me the number one concerning the era. We should simply keep in mind that it is still a somewhat small Team developing this mastetpiece. I can smell the next Update around the corner and I would wish that we give the time it needs to polish things up and give more content once the time is right. Thank you devs for all the work put into the game. Keep it up. PS: well yes south mountains are already due

I am actually working on the South Mountain units at the moment, so we will release the skirmish areas with a fresh set of new regiments.

I do really hope that the devs stay away from all such arcade things. It already turned out to be a perfect game and to me the number one concerning the era. We should simply keep in mind that it is still a somewhat small Team developing this mastetpiece. I can smell the next Update around the corner and I would wish that we give the time it needs to polish things up and give more content once the time is right. Thank you devs for all the work put into the game. Keep it up. PS: well yes south mountains are already due [/QUOTE]

Well I will tell you now, if they don’t bring new content or something that will keep the guys playing. This game will die..

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    I am actually working on the South Mountain units at the moment, so we will release the skirmish areas with a fresh set of new regiments.
    New regiments like the 3rd Alabama?

South Mountain at Turner's Gap

South Mountain was a desperate battle for the gaps through the great mountain between Frederick and Boonsboro. The Third Alabama was on the extreme left of the Confederate line! Overlooking the road of Turner's Gap. Rodes mentions the following: "This little brigade 1200 muskets! Faced a Division of Hookers I Corps. And held them back for 4,5 hours!" Col. Cullen A. Battle "The third Alabama fought like tigers! Falling back and changing position seven times in the face of the overwhelming Federal Advance."
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company

Quote Originally Posted by Kellz View Post
    Well I will tell you now, if they don’t bring new content or something that will keep the guys playing. This game will die..
    As Hinkel wrote, more skirmish areas are in the works as well as the artillery branch. Both are set to arrive in their first iteration in the not too distant future.

We have enough funding to continue with the development for years to come - even if all sales stopped. The game is not going anywhere.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    As Hinkel wrote, more skirmish areas are in the works as well as the artillery branch. Both are set to arrive in their first iteration in the not too distant future.

We have enough funding to continue with the development for years to come - even if all sales stopped. The game is not going anywhere.

- Trusty
    Ok. I will honor your word.. but if the day comes, i will be messaging you. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kellz View Post
    Ok. I will honor your word.. but if the day comes, i will be messaging you. =)
    I mean we’ve been at it for 7 years so far - we’re not about to stop now.

- Trusty

Quote Originally Posted by brentcarter View Post
    New regiments like the 3rd Alabama?
    The area, in which the 3rd Alabama was active is not part of our map, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustyJam View Post
    I mean we’ve been at it for 7 years so far - we’re not about to stop now.

- Trusty
    True. I am a dedicated player. It just sucks that you don't see the hype anymore. like you said your creating more content now, hopefully we can accumulate more active players..

Quote Originally Posted by Hinkel View Post
    The area, in which the 3rd Alabama was active is not part of our map, sadly.
    Turner's Gap is not apart of your South Mountain Maps?
    Richmond Howitzers, 3rd Company