Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53

Thread: War of Rights Community Day

  1. #11
    Kellz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by TRaider View Post
    I wanted to plan something in advance to have the best effect, not just advertise a drill today that no one will show up to. Is that really that hard to comprehend? Perhaps you should bark up another tree.

    How about not being a asshole, we are just trying to make friends and hang out. If you want to bark at the tree, i can give you one.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellz View Post
    How about not being a asshole, we are just trying to make friends and hang out. If you want to bark at the tree, i can give you one.
    Case and point why the community is dying. You try to bring people together and get attacked because people can't understand basic concepts.



  3. #13
    Kellz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hagman View Post
    Aye, actually a not too bad idea, it's time tae get acquainted wi each other on a server, wi'oot shootin each other.. and as far as I can read this... It is certainly not aboot announcing a drill, like some perceived it apparently. Everybody knows at least one or two members of other regiments so why not give us all a chance tae meet even more... I like that idea...
    Dan Hagon,

    If its not about drill, then wtf are you talking about then?
    We as players trying to reach out to join together an have fun.
    But now y'all are freaking crying about because i post a drill event to get players to come out an have fun.
    YES its short notice, but get off y'all lazy asses and come join.
    This is why we do not play with y'all at all.
    An this go to you Raider.

    Just fucking pisses me off.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellz View Post
    Dan Hagon,

    If its not about drill, then wtf are you talking about then?
    We as players trying to reach out to join together an have fun.
    But now y'all are freaking crying about because i post a drill event to get players to come out an have fun.
    YES its short notice, but get off y'all lazy asses and come join.
    This is why we do not play with y'all at all.
    An this go to you Raider.

    Just fucking pisses me off.
    Are you II Corps?



  5. #15
    Kellz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by TRaider View Post
    Case and point why the community is dying. You try to bring people together and get attacked because people can't understand basic concepts.
    I'm not attacking no one. All I asked was y'all to come join us tonight?
    But we are making a big deal out of this...

  6. #16
    Kellz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by TRaider View Post
    Are you II Corps?
    Yes.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellz View Post
    Yes.
    Good to know



  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellz View Post
    Dan Hagon,

    If its not about drill, then wtf are you talking about then?
    We as players trying to reach out to join together an have fun.
    But now y'all are freaking crying about because i post a drill event to get players to come out an have fun.
    YES its short notice, but get off y'all lazy asses and come join.
    This is why we do not play with y'all at all.
    An this go to you Raider.

    Just fucking pisses me off.

    Wanna calm down ya internet hardman? Getting this p**sed off over a post? Jesus Id hate to see what happens when Mcdonalds gets your order wrong if you get triggered by this 🤨 Nice idea whoever thought of it might need a bit of planning but sure nice idea..WHOEVER thought of it.

  9. #19

    CSA Major

    Cheeto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    36
    And your the one with the stick so far up your ass you can smell the pine from it, the basic concept as you say was lets get together, lets have, lets have a big shindig, and we offered a time and place to get it started. but you had to get your panties and bra into a big ol knot, because you are not large and in charge of it. And the only person that was attacking was you buttercup, your just pissed people are calling you out on your stupidity.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeto View Post
    And your the one with the stick so far up your ass you can smell the pine from it, the basic concept as you say was lets get together, lets have, lets have a big shindig, and we offered a time and place to get it started. but you had to get your panties and bra into a big ol knot, because you are not large and in charge of it. And the only person that was attacking was you buttercup, your just pissed people are calling you out on your stupidity.
    Keep running your mouth please



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •