Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: War of Rights Community Day

Quote Originally Posted by TRaider View Post
    I wanted to plan something in advance to have the best effect, not just advertise a drill today that no one will show up to. Is that really that hard to comprehend? Perhaps you should bark up another tree.

How about not being a asshole, we are just trying to make friends and hang out. If you want to bark at the tree, i can give you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellz View Post
    How about not being a asshole, we are just trying to make friends and hang out. If you want to bark at the tree, i can give you one.
    Case and point why the community is dying. You try to bring people together and get attacked because people can't understand basic concepts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hagman View Post
    Aye, actually a not too bad idea, it's time tae get acquainted wi each other on a server, wi'oot shootin each other.. and as far as I can read this... It is certainly not aboot announcing a drill, like some perceived it apparently. Everybody knows at least one or two members of other regiments so why not give us all a chance tae meet even more... I like that idea...
    Dan Hagon,

If its not about drill, then wtf are you talking about then?
    We as players trying to reach out to join together an have fun.
    But now y'all are freaking crying about because i post a drill event to get players to come out an have fun.
    YES its short notice, but get off y'all lazy asses and come join.
    This is why we do not play with y'all at all.
    An this go to you Raider.

Just fucking pisses me off.

Dan Hagon,

But now y'all are freaking crying about because i post a drill event to get players to come out an have fun.

Are you II Corps?

Case and point why the community is dying. You try to bring people together and get attacked because people can't understand basic concepts.
    I'm not attacking no one. All I asked was y'all to come join us tonight?
    But we are making a big deal out of this...

Are you II Corps?
    Yes.

Yes.
    Good to know

Dan Hagon,

Wanna calm down ya internet hardman? Getting this p**sed off over a post? Jesus Id hate to see what happens when Mcdonalds gets your order wrong if you get triggered by this 🤨 Nice idea whoever thought of it might need a bit of planning but sure nice idea..WHOEVER thought of it.

CSA Major

And your the one with the stick so far up your ass you can smell the pine from it, the basic concept as you say was lets get together, lets have, lets have a big shindig, and we offered a time and place to get it started. but you had to get your panties and bra into a big ol knot, because you are not large and in charge of it. And the only person that was attacking was you buttercup, your just pissed people are calling you out on your stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeto View Post
    And your the one with the stick so far up your ass you can smell the pine from it, the basic concept as you say was lets get together, lets have, lets have a big shindig, and we offered a time and place to get it started. but you had to get your panties and bra into a big ol knot, because you are not large and in charge of it. And the only person that was attacking was you buttercup, your just pissed people are calling you out on your stupidity.
    Keep running your mouth please