Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: War of Rights Community Day

Quote Originally Posted by Liam Neeson View Post
    Wanna calm down ya internet hardman? Getting this p**sed off over a post? Jesus Id hate to see what happens when Mcdonalds gets your order wrong if you get triggered by this �� Nice idea whoever thought of it might need a bit of planning but sure nice idea..WHOEVER thought of it.
    I'm just saying...

This is getting a bit off topic lads. Let's focus back on the original point, which was the idea for the community day.

do you need more info what regiment we in?
    Since you wanted to know if i was in second corp ?

I think this is getting out of hand...

CSA Major

There is nothing wrong with a community day in fact its a good idea, so in the spirit of things there is going to be a drill today with 1GA and we will have a lot members on so why not come on over and hang out, yes its short notice, but since it was a good idea we thought why not go for it, hell we may not get that many people but its a good start and there is nothing wrong with that. and we do not need some forum Nazi telling us we can not share our drill time to facilitate the gathering.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeto View Post
    There is nothing wrong with a community day in fact its a good idea, so in the spirit of things there is going to be a drill today with 1GA and we will have a lot members on so why not come on over and hang out, yes its short notice, but since it was a good idea we thought why not go for it, hell we may not get that many people but its a good start and there is nothing wrong with that. and we do not need some forum Nazi telling us we can not share our drill time to facilitate the gathering.
    Agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellz View Post
    Dan Hagon,

If its not about drill, then wtf are you talking about then?
    We as players trying to reach out to join together an have fun.
    But now y'all are freaking crying about because i post a drill event to get players to come out an have fun.
    YES its short notice, but get off y'all lazy asses and come join.
    This is why we do not play with y'all at all.
    An this go to you Raider.

Just fucking pisses me off.
    Honestly, you already showed in your response to the first post a certain inability to read and not gettin the point. In plain words... This is not about a having a Drill, THIS IS ABOUT A COMMUNITY EVENT WHERE THE COMMUNITY (ALL OF US, Pubs and Companies alike) CAN COME TOGETHER, talk with others and find new connections... I repeat.. NOT A DRILL... and just as a sidenote.. My name is Dan Hagman.. ye should be able tae see that also on the left (larboard) side

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeto View Post
    Are you guys seriously this daft?

I'm such a terrible person for wanting to plan something so it can be a success and we can reach the most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hagman View Post
    Honestly, you already showed in your response to the first post a certain inability to read and not gettin the point. In plain words... This is not about a having a Drill, THIS IS ABOUT A COMMUNITY EVENT WHERE THE COMMUNITY (ALL OF US, Pubs and Companies alike) CAN COME TOGETHER, talk with others and find new connections... I repeat.. NOT A DRILL... and just as a sidenote.. My name is Dan Hagman.. ye should be able tae see that also on the left (larboard) side
    ( Yes i did mess your name up)
    BUT all i asked if all can come join us tonight!
    EVERYONE knows that we have events every weekend...
    AN also if you finish reading my post...
    I said we are also having a fun night event on our server
    COME JOIN.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by TRaider View Post
    Are you guys seriously this daft?

I'm such a terrible person for wanting to plan something so it can be a success and we can reach the most people.

No it is you who are daft, if you can read I said there is nothing wrong with a community day, we just so happen to have a freaking drill today with a lot of are guys on soooooooooo we invited others to come on in and start the community gathering and maybe even setting something else up with everyone for another official day but you are flying off the handle and can not seem to understand that. Who the frak cares about if it is on our drill day or not its still a time of gathering the members.