Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1st Georgia is Recruiting!

Hey Y'all, I just got the game last night. Ive been following it for awhile now, and super excited to play. I sent Clink a friend request on steam.

Hey everyone! I'm enjoying being in 1st Georgia, and have made most events since I joined (at least for while). Thanks for inviting me!

Happy to have you! Welcome to the team!

CSA Major

Proud member of one of the oldest, largest and most active War of Rights regiments in the game. If you would like to join the 1st Georgia Regulars or give us a try first then join us on our discord https://discord.gg/Cp876MS and apply on our website at https://www.firstgeorgiaregulars.com/index/join.html, hope to see ya'll on the battlefield soon
    Napoleon Total War American Civil War Multiplayer Mod Discord Community - https://discord.gg/J3xJ4DU

TUNNELLS ARE USELESS....so why bother anyway - Henry Wirz (Andersonville film quote)

USA General of the Army

Isn't the 1st only a few months over 2 years compared to some of the 3 and 4 year old CSA units? 15th May 2017 founding right?

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Bravescot View Post
    Isn't the 1st only a few months over 2 years compared to some of the 3 and 4 year old CSA units? 15th May 2017 founding right?
    I quite clearly stated were ONE of the oldest, we're not comparing years and months here like it's a dick measuring competition . Any regiment that has lasted since pre-alpha has a right to call themselves one of the oldest.

All this after I gave a good comment for your 42nd regiment praising their experience and time (yes older then us) in this game on the steam recruitment forums after someone asked about it(and directing a few new recruits to your group way back if you recall), well obviously the respect is not mutual and I think I lost all respect for you now good sir.
    Last edited by Warboy; 11-14-2019 at 04:55 PM.
    Napoleon Total War American Civil War Multiplayer Mod Discord Community - https://discord.gg/J3xJ4DU

TUNNELLS ARE USELESS....so why bother anyway - Henry Wirz (Andersonville film quote)

CSA 1st Lieutenant

Cool

Thats wel said Warboy

CSA Major

What does it matter Stone? The 1st GA are still active and about in number, more so than a great number of groups out there who have long since disappeared in to obscurity. Enjoy the game and the camaderie; comparing the number of medals and trophies you have is a vain-glory effort, even if you're not invoking your own group here. The fact that you both have excellent and robust groups here for so long speaks volumes about each group and is commendable in equal measure.

As you were Gentlemen.

CSA Major General

-> 1st GA is on of the older still active groups in the community amongst some others (including 42nd PA) -< if that would be more fitting
    -> 1st Ga participated in weekly events during the past two years (or more) and invested time & energy to build up an active playerbase and keeping events going.

When looked further -> for example -> have a look at Co.B where Fubar enlisted -> I think you looked at Co.A

fUBAR was enlisted into 1st Georgia Company B 2016-10-14
    While the unit itself was formed

1st Georgia Company B was formed by Tucker 2016-10-09

Off course you could get into details and say starting one doesn't give the right yet, okay :

1st Georgia Company B recieved the right to the company name 2016-11-03

Note : Not to say some people never used company tool (or did later)

But it shouldn't even matter who is oldest or most active, it's about us all pitching in to try and grow this game and its community.
    Sure it's a nice ring to the old bell having a long standing record sheet
    I write for my personal account and from personal experience, unless stated otherwise.

CSA Major

Quote Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
    If you ain't First, you're last!
    So with the 42ndPA being the oldest WoR unit.........it makes everyone else last!
    It's not the first time he has done this on our recruitment thread (look way back in response to Fubar's message), like where do you get the nerve to be that cocky to post that on someone's recruitment thread. Seems everyone who hasn't played as long as he has is beneath him or something.
    Last edited by Warboy; 11-14-2019 at 07:41 PM.